Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vat on new build

Options
  • 20-05-2015 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

Am going to ask my solicitor this tomorrow but hoping someone can save me a night of worrying about it.

Buying a newly built home in north dublin, asking price was 235k, we are buying for 233k. Would this price quoted by the estate agent and agreed upon include the 13.5% vat that is charged on new builds?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,536 ✭✭✭✭ted1

RNH16 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Am going to ask my solicitor this tomorrow but hoping someone can save me a night of worrying about it.

Buying a newly built home in north dublin, asking price was 235k, we are buying for 233k. Would this price quoted by the estate agent and agreed upon include the 13.5% vat that is charged on new builds?

Thanks
    Yes, price quoted must be VAT inclusive

Advertisement