Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterproof Dog Boot

• 20-05-2015 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

My German Shepherd had to have surgery on her paw pad the other day,due to a very bad corn that had left her lame.
    I didn't realise that she would have the stitches in for 3 weeks,so will need a protective boot to keep the bandage dry.
    Just wondering has anyone seen any Petshops in Dublin selling any type of boot please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Maxizoo have good ones - they're neoprene so have a bit of give in them. A kids slipper sock over the bandage in the house will help keep it clean too. When my dog had bandages after his operations they were wrecked within 5 mins lol! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Kukey

tk123 wrote: »
    Maxizoo have good ones - they're neoprene so have a bit of give in them. A kids slipper sock over the bandage in the house will help keep it clean too. When my dog had bandages after his operations they were wrecked within 5 mins lol! :p

Thanks very much tk.I did see them online but it would be next week,before they arrived.
    Will try Maxizoo tomorrow.
    Thanks again :-)

Advertisement