Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next mayor of Kilkenny?

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

catbear wrote: »
    With your problem with Myles?

Hi catbear,

Could you please stop trolling? The position of mayor is Already decided. I'm just asking for clarification about who it is. If you can't give a serious answer I'd appreciate if you refrained from commenting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

kikel wrote: »
    Hi catbear,

Could you please stop trolling? The position of mayor is Already decided. I'm just asking for clarification about who it is. If you can't give a serious answer I'd appreciate if you refrained from commenting.

You called someone widely liked in kilkenny a joke. Are you jealous of Myles?

You called someone widely liked in kilkenny a joke. Are you jealous of Myles?

No, I did not. You saying i did is just trolling my queries here. I stated that Citykat was being a comedian. Myles will not be mayor this year. It will be one of the councillors. Who that is has already been decided. I'm just trying to find out who.

Why you are continuing to try and provoke a reaction out of me is strange.

You have previously called me names in another thread. This thread you are asking pointless questions. Could you please give it a rest. Lets move on.

Citycat proposed Myles and you called him a comedian for that. That means you think Myles is the joke.

I'm a personal friend of myles. He's been an inspiration for many to go do what makes you happy. I've never heard him blaming anyone else stopping him from getting on and doimg what he loves.

If you were capable of looking past your sneery nose then maybe you could learn from him.

Citycat proposed Myles and you called him a comedian for that. That means you think Myles is the joke.

That does not mean that Myles is a joke. Catbear, you're are looking for something that is not there. You are just trolling.

It's very simple. Myles can't be mayor. The decision has already been made. Citycat suggesting someone to be mayor that can't be mayor this year means he is joking.

Please move on.

• Advertisement

If you were capable of looking past your sneery nose then maybe you could learn from him.

I never sneered at anyone, this is you just looking for an argument and trying your best to insult me. Look, i'm not going to stoop to that level. All I want to know is, Who is next up for mayor? No sneering, no nothing. You continuing to looking for something is just showing that your posts are trolling mine. Can we please move on?

Anyone know who is going to be mayor for 2016-17?

If it were possible I'd nominate Myles kavannagh. Nice chap, big heart and well known.
    He does have his detractors but they tend to be jealous of his popularity.

If it were possible I'd nominate Myles kavannagh. Nice chap, big heart and well known.
    He does have his detractors but they tend to be jealous of his popularity.

Decision is already made. Do you know who has got the job?

No, Joe crocket perhaps?

• Advertisement

No, Joe crocket perhaps?

As per a previous post it's always a councillor. So no Joe Crockett won't be mayor.

Well whoever is elected I'm sure they'll have the good sense and decency not to make personal insults against Kilkenny citizens.

So, does anyone know who ou mayor will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

Cllr Patrick O'Neill - FG

Cllr Patrick O'Neill - FG

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

What about John McGuinness? His star seems to have dimmed under Martin. Might be a good opportunity to rebuild his career. Himself with Myles as deputy would be a dream team.

citykat wrote: »
    What about John McGuinness? His star seems to have dimmed under Martin. Might be a good opportunity to rebuild his career. Himself with Myles as deputy would be a dream team.

The question has been answer. ;)

Advertisement