Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW38 - Match day thread #BoardsFSA v #Burnley #FPLAcademy Team Cup Final

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Me..... i could be relegated from FSA League 1 :eek:

I'll do my best to keep Wat Schlupp off your back anyway :) I can't let both my defeats to you count for nothing, I'd be 1 point off promotion if it wasn't for that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Is anyone else terrified for this GW? :o

im terrified of the teamsheets. Ill relax at 2 for an hour if it goes my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

im terrified of the teamsheets. Ill relax at 2 for an hour if it goes my way.

I'm heading out for the afternoon so my plan is to ignore it all and then take a quick peak when it's all said and done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm going to be out all afternoon so who knows what kind of carnage I'll come back to tonight :eek:

As far as I'm concerned there's an element of victory in what I've succeeded in doing the last few weeks. Slicing through 51k to 12k in a number of weeks will keep me going through the summer and know I got my mojo back :)

It would be bloody hilarious if Yaya ended up getting a hat-trick from a freekick, a 30 yard screamer and a penalty after Aguero has been subbed :D

I'm thinking of leaving it till motd. With you on Yaya. I'm really messing with the ghosts of last season with yaya playing and Ramsey benched!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This is the line ups in the inaugural FPL Academy Team cup Final:

@Burnley:
    hamer, Gerrard(c), vardy, berahino, mahrez, rambo, ulloa, benteke, morgan, pva, costa, kolorov, ivan, skrtel, yaya(c), lukaku (-12)

Boards FSA:
    myhill, bellerin(c), bellerin,schlupp, kos, zaha, caz, willian, ozil, silva, kane(c), kane, aguero(c), austin, giroud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Cheers fingers that makes it nice and easy!!

We have bellerin (c) and Kane (c)?? Or is that instead of x2?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Schmeichel
    Terrivanovic Skrtel
    Ozil Mata Silva Sanchez
    Aguero(c) Kane Vardy

Cork PVA Wolly

It'd be really nice if Kane stepped up today, he's actually a bit of a differential now. I'll need a lot to go my way to get top 1k, but I'll settle for pipping Swiper to 2nd :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Schmeichel
    Terry Ivan Bellerin
    Silva Puncheon Haz Sanchez
    Benteke C Ulloa Aguero

Hope for a decent end to a woeful season in 300,677 place

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    I'm thinking of leaving it till motd. With you on Yaya. I'm really messing with the ghosts of last season with yaya playing and Ramsey benched!

Benching Rambo is dangerous as well you know but I'd say he could get that rest today.

Yaya 1 pointer to compound our relationship I presume though :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

jimmii wrote: »
    We have bellerin (c) and Kane (c)?? Or is that instead of x2?

Instead of x2.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Instead of x2.

Fingers crossed Kane put on his old shooting boots so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

sterling dropped according to daily mail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Feels kinda "punty" but....
    Myhill
    Rose Ivanovich Bertrand
    Sanchez Mata Bolassie Mirallas
    Aguero (c) Costa Vardy

Currently 48k, would like to finish top 50k, punts come off and could be closer to 40k. In writing this I realize I should have played safer and just consolidated top 50k.

km79 wrote: »

That wouldn't be much of a surprise with recent goings on.

• Advertisement

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Feels kinda "punty" but....
    Myhill
    Rose Ivanovich Bertrand
    Sanchez Mata Bolassie Mirallas
    Aguero (c) Costa Vardy

Currently 48k, would like to finish top 50k, punts come off and could be closer to 40k. In writing this I realize I should have played safer and just consolidated top 50k.

Nah where's the fun in consolidating top 50k. Think positive, top 40k could happen if all goes according to plan maybe even 30s :)

Top 1k captaincy: Aguero 78%, Benteke 6.6%, Sanchez 3.6%, Lukaku 2.7%

Here's hoping it's similar to the last time Aguero was roughly 80% and Benteke was second

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Sigh, last 2 GW have been pretty Crap - missed one deadline completely (first time this season) which saw rival claw back lead and then last week he went 20 points ahead

Chances of catching him are slim so went with benteckkers as captain over aguero, check his team there and we have same captain :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Top 50 Captaincy Stats:

Agüero = 36
    Benteke = 6
    Costs = 3
    Sanchez = 2
    Ulloa = 1
    Hazard = 1
    Lukaku = 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

km79 wrote: »

half expected it. have him as 1st sub

Ospina
    Ivan Kolarov Skrtel
    Silva(VC) Walters Rambo Hazard
    Remy Aguero(C) Benteke

-4. fully expecting the usual final day lineup trolling. transferred out Giroud as i can't see Wenger risking him ahead of the cup final, his form has been awful anyway. Remy in for Kane is pure Punty. G'luck all

• Advertisement

Lamps captaining city today just thinking they will probably let him take the pens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Lamps captaining city today just thinking they will probably let him take the pens.

God I hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Hackers

My lukaku captain is a differential looking at all my rivals, Aguero will probably ruin me but had to go for someone else!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

Waiting for teamsheets like a child waiting for Santa :)

Confirmed #LFC team v @stokecity: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Lallana, Coutinho

#Swans team v @CPFC: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Bartley, Richards, Britton (capt), Cork, Emnes, Dyer, Montero, Gomis. #CRYSWA

United starting XI: Valdes, Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Mata, Young, Rooney. #mufclive

TEAMS: #SAFC: Mannone, Jones, van Aanholt, O’Shea (c), Coates, Larsson, Rodwell, Johnson, Fletcher, Wickham, Defoe

TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Milner, Lampard (C), Toure, Silva, Aguero #cityvsaints

@Arsenal team to play West Brom: Ospina, Bellerin, Gabriel, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Coquelin, Cazorla, Wilshere, Ozil, Alexis, Walcott #AFCvWBA

#CPFC XI to face @SwansOfficial: Hennessey; Ward, Dann, Hangeland, Souare; Zaha, Jedinak (C), McArthur, Bolasie; Puncheon; Chamakh.

Team to face Sunderland: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Cuadrado, Willian, Hazard; Drogba (c). #alltheway

TEAMS: #WHUFC starting XI: Adrian, Jenkinson, Burke, Reid, Cresswell, Song, Nolan (c), Kouyate, Downing, Valencia, Cole #NEWWHU

Burnley XI vs Aston Villa: Heaton; Trippier, Shackell, Keane, Mee; Arfield, Jones, Ulvestad, Boyd; Barnes; Ings.

#THFC team: Lloris (c), Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen; Bentaleb, Dembele, Mason, Chadli, Lamela; Eriksen; Kane

Albion v @Arsenal: Myhill, Dawson, McAuley, Olsson, Lescott, Fletcher, Yacob, Morrison, McManaman, Brunt, Berahino. #ARSWBA #COYB

City: Schmeichel, Morgan, Vardy, King, Albrighton, Huth, Schlupp, Cambiasso, Ulloa, Mahrez, Wasilewski. #LeiQpr

#SaintsFC team against @MCFC: K. Davis, Clyne, Fonte (c), Alderweireld, Bertrand, Wanyama, S. Davis, Djuričić, Mané, Long, Pellè.

Newcastle United XI vs. West Ham: Krul; Janmaat, Coloccini, Williamson, Dummett; Sissoko, Anita, Colback, Gutierrez; Rivière; Cissé. #NUFC

Villa XI vs Burnley: Steer, Baker, Vlaar, Bacuna, Cleverley, Agbonlahor, Westwood, Delph, Benteke, N’Zogbia, Grealish.

Hull City XI vs. Man United: Harper; Dawson, Chester, McShane; Elmohamady, Huddlestone, Meyler, Quinn, Brady; N’Doye, Jelavić.

Everton team (to play Spurs): Howard, Coleman, Galloway, Stones, Jagielka, McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Osman, Lukaku. #EFCvTOT

is that Gerrard up front :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

No siggy?

Confirmed #LFC team v @stokecity: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Lallana, Coutinho

#Swans team v @CPFC: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Bartley, Richards, Britton (capt), Cork, Emnes, Dyer, Montero, Gomis. #CRYSWA

United starting XI: Valdes, Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Mata, Young, Rooney. #mufclive

TEAMS: #SAFC: Mannone, Jones, van Aanholt, O’Shea (c), Coates, Larsson, Rodwell, Johnson, Fletcher, Wickham, Defoe

TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Milner, Lampard (C), Toure, Silva, Aguero #cityvsaints

Sterling out being correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Hazard starts.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

giroud not starting

• Advertisement

No kos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,668 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

No Koscielny? F*ck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Hazard starts. Thank fcuk.

KevIRL wrote: »
    No siggy?

No Giroud, Koscielny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

FFS no Costa. Did Mourinho not say in his presser he was going to start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,372 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Hazard starts!

FFS!!!!!

no kos or fellaini for my wife in come PVA and BOYD! for now anyway

Naughton back from the dead is interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Brought Hazard and N'Doye in for Sterling and Giroud.

Delighted so far.

• Advertisement

hazard gonna punish the sellers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,372 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I did ok out of that. Only Lovren of my starting 11 not starting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

Took -4 on Hazard. FFS Jose. League wrapped up and still lying about players not playing.

No Ramsey either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

QPR team?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭keano25

KevIRL wrote: »
    QPR team?

12 McCarthy
    15 Onuoha
    22 Dunne
    6 Hill
    13 Yun Suk-young
    7 Phillips
    20 Henry
    8 Barton
    10 Fer
    9 Austin
    39 Grego-Cox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Not happy with those lineups. Ramsey, Sterling and Koscielny not playing for me.

I'll have 11 but that means playing PVA and Defoe

keano25 wrote: »
    12 McCarthy
    15 Onuoha
    22 Dunne
    6 Hill
    13 Yun Suk-young
    7 Phillips
    20 Henry
    8 Barton
    10 Fer
    9 Austin
    39 Grego-Cox

should have brought in and captained Grego-Cox :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Hazard starts and Costa on the bench. José is really some spoofer :rolleyes:. Suits me so far. Now need Eden to shine like an exploding supernova :D.

Ramsey on the bench is my only no-show so far. He'll certainly come in so not a good news at the moment. Though as I always said/say, as much as it pleases us to find out our players do start it's no guarantee they'll perform and sometimes off the bench for the last 20 against a tired opposition is as good a sa start...

Ah well, so far I'm glad I didn't take a -4 to ditch Hazard and I hope he'll repay my confidence (he's been average to poor lately FPL-wise) like Agüero & Silva did the previous GWs ;).

--- edit ---
    Oh and can we give Tim Sherwood the award for the best PL manager FPL-wise?! He said no rotation. And indeed no rotation! There should be more managers like him! Who cares about the PL? The real thing is the FPL !!!

iroced wrote: »
    Hazard starts and Costa on the bench. José is really some spoofer :rolleyes:. Suits me so far. Now need Eden to shine like an exploding supernova :D.

Ramsey on the bench is my only no-show so far. He'll certainly come in so not a good news at the moment. Though as I always said/say, as much as it pleases us to find out our players do start it's no guarantee they'll perform and sometimes off the bench for the last 20 against a tired opposition is as good a sa start...

Ah well, so far I'm glad I didn't take a -4 to ditch Hazard and I hope he'll repay my confidence (he's been average to poor lately FPL-wise) like Agüero & Silva did the previous GWs ;).

--- edit ---
    Oh and can we give Tim Sherwood the award for the best PL manager FPL-wise?! He said no rotation. And indeed no rotation! There should be more managers like him! Who cares about the PL? The real thing is the FPL !!!

?? Given out, Hutton out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Well...it coulda been worse.

Missing Giroud and Ramsey. Hazard starting is a pain in the arse. Sold him for Silva, so naturally nothing for him would be ideal. The bastard.

PvA and Alderweireld are my subs so that could be a bit awkward.

• Advertisement
Advertisement