Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Year old Samsung 40 won´t turn on

Options
  • 21-05-2015 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I was watching a movie when suddenly my display went off and since then I can´t turn it on. I tried different good power cables.

What could be the cause ? Capacitors ?

I sent a repair request to samsung already.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

allsam18 wrote: »
    I was watching a movie when suddenly my display went off and since then I can´t turn it on. I tried different good power cables.

What could be the cause ? Capacitors ?

I sent a repair request to samsung already.

If it's only the display and you still have sound it's probably the inverter but you would be better off asking in the electronics forum as it's not something electricians usually deal with.

The electronics forum is pretty quiet, I generally find this one has a better knowledge base. If it's the inverter on an LCD screen then the screen will display but not light up, but you can see it with a torch.

Advertisement