Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skeleton in the closet!!!

Options
  • 21-05-2015 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone!
    My 90+ yr old father recently passed away, and I've just found out that my mother and father only got married less than 20 yrs ago as he was previously married in England???? My mother isn't giving me too much information so what I want to know is can I view my fathers divorce papers anywhere to get more information ie was there children? The marriage would have been in the early 1940's somewhere in the uk?
    Any information greatly appreciated, have tried find my past website etc but nothing coming up?
    Thanks in advance 😱

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Sorry Dolly but your thread isn't something the S&D forum is set up to help with.

You might want to try one of the regional forums but as this forum is intended to be a place to help those going through or considering going through a separation and/or divorce I've no choice but to close your thread.

You might want to try the UK Regional forum, but strongly recommend you first check with the mods there as I'm not sure it's even appropriate there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement