Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Error, Cash not dispensed

Options
  • 21-05-2015 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Good Morning

I raised a service help desk call on monday through bank of ireland 365 online, but have had no communication from bank of ireland since. On Saturday 16th May, I was attempting to withdraw cash from an ATM, however, after selecting the amount required, the ATM displayed a message stating that the transaction was cancelled, however, the cash was still removed from my account. Could somebody look into this for me please. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi airman737, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

We would like to look into this further for you. Can you PM us with your name, branch name and contact number? Please do not include account specific details in your PM. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭airman737

Hi airman737, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

We would like to look into this further for you. Can you PM us with your name, branch name and contact number? Please do not include account specific details in your PM. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 
    Elaine
    Hi Elaine

thanks for the Reply. I am trying to send you a PM, but a message comes  up telling me that you cannot receive PMs? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi airman737, 

We have sent you a PM there now and this will allow you to respond to myself directly. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭phenomenalcat

airman737 wrote: »
    Good Morning

I raised a service help desk call on monday through bank of ireland 365 online, but have had no communication from bank of ireland since. On Saturday 16th May, I was attempting to withdraw cash from an ATM, however, after selecting the amount required, the ATM displayed a message stating that the transaction was cancelled, however, the cash was still removed from my account. Could somebody look into this for me please. 

Hi airman
    Did you get a resolution to this ? The same thing happened to the missus last night she's bank of Ireland too but used an Aib machine

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭airman737

Hi airman
    Did you get a resolution to this ? The same thing happened to the missus last night she's bank of Ireland too but used an Aib machine

Hi
    Yeah got sorted. Boi were very helpful actually, money was put back in on Friday. If you contact them by phone they will sort it out for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Good Morning

Hi airman
    Hi phenomenalcat,

Thanks for your post.

This withdrawal should go back into the account automatically. If it hasn't been returned yet please can you ask her to call 0818 365 365 and a representative will investigate this further.

If you need any further assistance please let me know.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi airman

Hi
    Yeah got sorted. Boi were very helpful actually, money was put back in on Friday.  If you contact them by phone they will sort it out for you
    Hi airman737,

Glad to hear this, get in touch again if you need help with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement