Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removal of the SMS service from land lines

Options
  • 21-05-2015 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I note that you have said you are removing the above service on 30th June. However, it appears to have started already (see the Home Security forum). Can you check with whatever section looks after this to see has the removal started already on a phased basis?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

I note that you have said you are removing the above service on 30th June. However, it appears to have started already (see the Home Security forum). Can you check with whatever section looks after this to see has the removal started already on a phased basis?
    Hi notahappycamper

I will request clarification on this and let you know as soon as I have more information

Cheers

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Hi,

Hi notahappycamper

I will request clarification on this and let you know as soon as I have more information

Cheers

Al
    Hi,

Any update on this?  Can you look into it again please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Hi notahappycamper

Cheers

Al
    Hi,

Any update on this?  Can you look into it again please?
    Hi notahappycamper

The text message facility should work up until the 30th of June - there is no phased disablement planned. If you are experiencing issues with the text facility please PM me your land line number.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement