Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone tried the new Glenisk hi protein yougurts

Options
  • 21-05-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I was dying to try these.
    I was disappointed though...
    They're not very thick.... back to 'real' greek yogurt Fage (as opposed to 'greek-style')

Vanilla 0% Fat Greek Protein Yogurt
    Glenisk Vanilla Protein Yogurt
    Guilt-Free Indulgence! Packed with energy, high protein and mouth-watering flavour, our Vanilla Authentically Strained Greek Style yogurt is so thick and creamy you'll hardly believe it's 0% fat and only 78 calories per 100g serving. Enjoy the newest delicious creation from Ireland's passionate yogurt-makers - the Clearys.

Ingredients
    Skimmed Milk, Agave Syrup, Maize Starch, Natural Vanilla Flavouring (0.4%), Natural Flavouring, Cultures, Acidity Regulator (Lemon Juice Concentrate), Vanilla Pods (0.02%).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Where did you get it? I've been looking to try some but didn't see it in my local Dunnes/Tesco.

I'm a huge fan of Fage and heard that Dunnes was stocking their full fat version. The 2% is my favourite but haven't seen or heard of that being stocked anywhere in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

I got it in Tesco Merrion.
    I've seen it in Tesco Galway too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I tried them and I liked them, but I wouldn't be eating them for the protein content alone, I don't think any yogurt is a great source! I didn't look at the package but I'd imagine quite high in sugar also! But if your only looking to try a nice yogurt then I'd recommend, I enjoyed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Don't know about the high protein ones, but I tried their strained Greek style ones just today and love them. They're less like yoghurt and almost like fromage frais, but very tasty. Fat free, and not too high in sugar. They're not all that sweet, which I really like.

Advertisement