Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding guest summery attire

• 21-05-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi girls,

I've a wedding coming up in a few weeks and I'm starting to look for an outfit.

Can anyone please recommend to me a few websites that would be a good place to start?

I'm always keeping a good eye open when I'm around town but I don't have much opportunity to be browsing around shops for long periods at a time.

I would really appreciate some ideas/fashion websites :D...I could be trawling for ages online and still not find anything I like...but I'm trying to narrow the search down to a few ''good'' websites...any help would be much obliged.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Debenhams have some lovely stuff at the moment and I love their website; there's so much choice and the plus side to shopping on their website instead of going in-store is that they stock all sizes online, whereas in the shop they might only have a few sizes left.
    Delivery is quick too.

And tell you what, don't disregard Tesco's F&F website either; I've gotten some lovely things from there, things I got complimented on a lot, and for a fraction of the price people assumed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

If you google "asos wedding guest dresses" there's a lot there to choose from.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved to Fashion

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

fussyonion wrote: »
    Debenhams have some lovely stuff at the moment and I love their website; there's so much choice and the plus side to shopping on their website instead of going in-store is that they stock all sizes online, whereas in the shop they might only have a few sizes left.
    Delivery is quick too.

And tell you what, don't disregard Tesco's F&F website either; I've gotten some lovely things from there, things I got complimented on a lot, and for a fraction of the price people assumed!
    I just spotted a beautiful dress on Tesco thanks to this thread...now to decide can I pull off the grey :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Actually not available in my size or in Ireland...but there are lots of lovely dresses there so I'll definitely keep Tesco on my list for dress shopping. Wedding to go to in August.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

miamee wrote: »
    Actually not available in my size or in Ireland...but there are lots of lovely dresses there so I'll definitely keep Tesco on my list for dress shopping. Wedding to go to in August.

I can't find that on the Irish site - do you have a link by any chance?

I can't find that on the Irish site - do you have a link by any chance?

It's not available on the Irish site, sorry, I was accidentally browsing UK when I found it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

miamee wrote: »
    It's not available on the Irish site, sorry, I was accidentally browsing UK when I found it :(

Bummer, typical! But thanks for the reply :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Birdsong

How about using parcel motel to deliver it to Ireland

I could but they didn't have my size either :p I got too excited about it before checking anything sensible like delivery and sizes :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement