Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discountcoffee.ie 10% off

Options
  • 21-05-2015 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Got this code via email, I didn't test it but might be of use for someone : coffee15

Save 10% on pure roast coffee beans,filters and pods here

Discount code applies to Pure Roast Coffee Ltd products only. Voucher code for one use only. Offer expires 30/06/15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Tassimo pods are expensive still but great price on the monin coffee syrups, way cheaper than amazon, thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 43,873 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Great company... always used to use them til my Bean-To-Cup machine as retired to the press.

Might dust it off though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Paint Brush

Those prices on the syrups are pretty good already, extra 10% is just gravy. Never knew about this place thanks. Bean prices are bit a low, so probably pre-roasted and supermarket quality so I'll stick to what I know and just go with the awesome syrups for when guests come a callin'.

Those prices on the syrups are pretty good already, extra 10% is just gravy. Never knew about this place thanks. Bean prices are bit a low, so probably pre-roasted and supermarket quality so I'll stick to what I know and just go with the awesome syrups for when guests come a callin'.

Question brush, got a hazelnut latte in costa and it was very nice, I can only see the roasted hazelnut one in this site , any idea if there is a difference between the hazelnut and roasted one?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Paint Brush

I'm not sure. I'm fairly sure costa use Monin syrups and Monin have a roasted and regular hazelnut (this place only sells the roasted though). The roasted one would probably be a little more smokey, but I'm guessing really.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure. I'm fairly sure costa use Monin syrups and Monin have a roasted and regular hazelnut (this place only sells the roasted though). The roasted one would probably be a little more smokey, but I'm guessing really.

Yeah they use monin , I got a regular in Costa, might just take a chance on the roasted, I'll pick up caramel and vanilla as well

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

Thanks OP

code COFFEE15 just worked for me for 10% off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭paska

JUNFUNIE 15% off orders over €45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

JUNFUNIE does not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

magentis wrote: »
    JUNFUNIE does not work.

That code applies to tassimo.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Used COFFEE15 here also - thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,321 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Was about to order coffee beans there anyway. You saved me €6, thanks darconio :)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭darconio

New discount code : PURECOFFEE10

Discount code applies to Pure Roast Coffee Ltd products only. Voucher code for one use only. Offer expires 31/08/15.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ecomac

Any new coupons for discountcoffee around?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Any current codes for this company? I need to stock up=)

I received this yesterday:

LAVAZZA10

Don't miss out on our exclusive 10% Discount on all Lavazza coffee beans.
    *Discount code applies to Lavazza Coffee Bean products only. Voucher code for one use only. Offer expires 07/12/15.

10% off All Pure Roast Coffee Beans

Discount code: PURE2016

Terms and Conditions: Enter discount code in your cart before checkout. Offer expires March 1st 2016. Offer applies to Pure Roast Coffee Ltd Coffee Beans only. Code is valid for one use only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Best beans? I tried Sumatra and they were ok, wouldn't mind darker roast

darconio wrote: »
    10% off All Pure Roast Coffee Beans

Discount code: PURE2016

Terms and Conditions: Enter discount code in your cart before checkout. Offer expires March 1st 2016. Offer applies to Pure Roast Coffee Ltd Coffee Beans only. Code is valid for one use only.

Coupon code "PURE2016" is not valid.
    Tried a few different bags of whole beans, all marked as 'pure roast'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I had a problem about a month ago with a discount for Lavazza products. The site was glitchy, would only recognise the discount if I was logged out. As soon as I logged in it was declared invalid.

It was solved by ringing them up, they're very helpful. I paid full price on the site and they applied a 10% refund to my card afterwards.

I thought they would fixed this by now though.

• Advertisement

I had a problem about a month ago with a discount for Lavazza products. The site was glitchy, would only recognise the discount if I was logged out. As soon as I logged in it was declared invalid.

It was solved by ringing them up, they're very helpful. I paid full price on the site and they applied a 10% refund to my card afterwards.

I thought they would fixed this by now though.
    WOrking ok now

Best beans? I tried Sumatra and they were ok, wouldn't mind darker roast
    I went for the signature 1kg bag for €11.17. Lovely dark roast
    http://www.discountcoffee.ie/signature-whole-bean-1kg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Any current codes for Discount Coffee?

• Moderators Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭Spocker

Latest code is SUMMER10 for 10% off Pure Roast Coffee Ltd products only. Offer expires 31/05/16

• Registered Users Posts: 65,321 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Nice one Spocker! Just what the doctor ordered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭woidoi

Thanks for this. I love their coffee - even the decaf is good!

Just back from Italy and the missus is looking for some very strong beans for espressos. What would you guys recommend in the Pure Roast range?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

I believe the darkest roast bean in the range is the extreme caffeine - http://www.discountcoffee.ie/extreme-caffeine-espresso-coffee-beans-1kg

slightly cheaper per kilo if you buy 4kg together - http://www.discountcoffee.ie/extreme-caffeine-espresso-coffee-beans-4-x-1kg

Cheers, I've always bought in bulk from these guys, only way to go :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭fleet

Just back from Italy and the missus is looking for some very strong beans for espressos. What would you guys recommend in the Pure Roast range?
    Sumatra Mandheling.

I've tried the Italian Passion, and the Java Topic.

Nothing beats the Sumatra Mandheling.

Advertisement