Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Showing unread posts In Limerick forum

Options
  • 21-05-2015 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭

As of this morning it shows I have unread posts in the Limerick forum in My Forums. If I go into it it shows no unread posts and clears but returns almost immediately. I've tried marking all forums as read but it show's up again.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you tell us what browser you're using? Also, have you been using Private Browsing/Incognito? I had that happen to me once when I was playing around with some settings.

If it does happen again, try logging out, delete your cookies, and log back in again.

I'll leave this thread open for you to answer the questions, and also to allow time for it to happen again (if it does).

Thanks,

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭adaminho

Shield wrote: »
    Can you tell us what browser you're using? Also, have you been using Private Browsing/Incognito? I had that happen to me once when I was playing around with some settings.

If it does happen again, try logging out, delete your cookies, and log back in again.

I'll leave this thread open for you to answer the questions, and also to allow time for it to happen again (if it does).

Thanks,

-Shield.
    Using Chrome, I took your advice about clearing cookies and it has worked. If you could leave this open over the weekend to see if it re-occurs that would be great.
    Thanks for the help.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

adaminho wrote: »
    Using Chrome, I took your advice about clearing cookies and it has worked. If you could leave this open over the weekend to see if it re-occurs that would be great.
    Thanks for the help.
    Great stuff. Glad to hear it's worked.

I'll leave this open until you come back and let us know that you're happy the problem has been resolved.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭adaminho

Shield wrote: »
    Great stuff. Glad to hear it's worked.

I'll leave this open until you come back and let us know that you're happy the problem has been resolved.

-Shield.

Hi Shield, this hasn't happened again so you can go ahead and shut this. Thanks again for all your help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement