Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I need to inform BOI that Im going away to Asia so my cards arent cancelled ?

Options
  • 21-05-2015 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi just wondering what the procedure is. Going to South East Asia and just wondering if I have to ring BOI to tell them I am bringing my cards and if so what number do i ring?

Thank you 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi just wondering what the procedure is. Going to South East Asia and just wondering if I have to ring BOI to tell them I am bringing my cards and if so what number do i ring?

Thank you 
    Hi evancunny95,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

Yes we would always advise our customers to give travel notice before you go abroad. You can call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will make a note of your travel dates on your account to ensure the continued use of your card. This phone line is open 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement