Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total incompetence

Options
  • 21-05-2015 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Just off the phone from Eircom who apparently have resolved my complaint even though they have failed to advise me of the resolution and when I asked what the resolution is I was told " I don't know". How can anyone run a company like this. How can anyone hold you in a contract for a television service that you don't have: that did not work. Beyond me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kkapp wrote: »
    Just off the phone from Eircom who apparently have resolved my complaint even though they have failed to advise me of the resolution and when I asked what the resolution is I was told " I don't know". How can anyone run a company like this. How can anyone hold you in a contract for a television service that you don't have: that did not work. Beyond me.
    Sorry to hear of this kkapp

If you could please PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Alzone

I hope you'll get a better outcome. Had the same complaint open and closed twice without any justifications too. Also while the "complaints" were opened we got charged for a new modem and got the speed decrease.... It felt like a warning: "you better not bother us".

Advertisement