Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 or Xbox One...Which one to buy

Options
  • 21-05-2015 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

So I'm getting pretty bored of my old Playstation 3 right now and I am looking at upgrading soon to a next gen console. I am leaning more towards the PS4 but some features on the Xbox One do tempt me. Any advice on which one I should get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Serious question: What features on X-Box One are tempting you?

Not being a fanboy, I have a 360 FWIW and I enjoyed using it a lot last gen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

aJ3R0od.jpg

PS4 for its exclusive games

XBO for its exclusive games

PC for everything else

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

For me when I went for Xbox One because it came down to where my friends were playing and the exclusives along with the stupidly good value that that EA Access offered. Have never regretted it, even if Halo MCC - a big selling point at the time - was a disappointment at launch.

Having said that, I know I'm going to most likely end up with a PS4 too. It'll just take a few more exclusives to build up that groundswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Stick with Sony and get the PS4 would be my advice, the quality of the games on offer with PS Plus is probably the big difference between the consoles.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sorry OP, based on previous issues with threads of this sort going to have to lock this. We have had to regrettably take a hard line with 'PS4 or Xbox One' threads.

The answer to your question is simple though: buy the one with the exclusives you want. If you have any specific questions about either console, I'd recommend asking them in the Playstation or Xbox forums, where the locals will be happy to assist.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement