Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company registration form question

Options
  • 21-05-2015 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi, I'm filling out the form for registering a new LTD company (new act) and there's a field I don't know how to fill as I don't know what it means. In the "Presenter details" section there are two rows for "DX number/Exchange" and "Reference number" and I can't find out what they mean despite my searching. I expect that I'll present the form myself if that's relevant.

Thanks for any/all of your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

DX refers to document exchange - were you a member you would have personalized number and exchange details. Ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭JerryHispano

Great, thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Hi guys, sorry to hijack an old thread.

Question about the CRO form (RBN1 - for individual), there is a field for 'Presenter Details' and 'Individual,' I presume if I am the sole proprietor, I fill in fields for both Presenter and Individual?
    Sorry, I know that's a dumb question.

Thanks and happy New Year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

cactusgal wrote: »
    Hi guys, sorry to hijack an old thread.

Question about the CRO form (RBN1 - for individual), there is a field for 'Presenter Details' and 'Individual,' I presume if I am the sole proprietor, I fill in fields for both Presenter and Individual?
    Sorry, I know that's a dumb question.

Thanks and happy New Year :)

Yes - you're both.

Advertisement