Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer Blues

• 21-05-2015 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right forum but..

Basically, I've just finished 2nd year, been at home from college a week and I've already got cabin fever. I'm from an isolated rural area and getting a summer job has proved impossible so far :mad: Is is too late to travel abroad in search of work? Where would be the best place to go?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Step 1: Check out helpx.net

Step 2: Choose the wildest destination possible, combined with what you consider the best and most fulfilling placement possible.

Step 3: Organise everything ASAP, before you start having second thoughts.

Step 4: Enjoy the adventure!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 claire_meh

I know the feeling, currently fighting summer boredom too! Apparently, it's not too late...

Advertisement