Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

casuals Sat May 23rd

• 21-05-2015 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

There is a guy from Stockholm who will be in Dublin at the weekend and was asking on facebook if there was an active scene and if there was anywhere to play. I said I'd post here about casuals and see who'd be about and what time?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭SuperChar

I can be in at about 2:30 or 3:00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

What is his name and what game/s does he play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

The Hound wrote: »
    What is his name and what game/s does he play?

He plays ultra. Hours name is peter pedro lund. Active in the swedish scene it seems and if yt is remotely right? A decent gen but don't hold me to that. The Irish fighting games community group on Facebook is good for this stuff. Internationals trend not to know bout boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AngryPedro

Hey guys I'm the Swede visiting. I main Rose and play some Fei and Cody on the side. I would appreciate anyone that would like to come in and play tomorrow, but of course it would be extra fun to play the top players in Dublin. Here is a video of me playing skatan milla from dreamhack last summer. Skatan used to be one of the strongest players in Europe but is not on that level anymore though. https:// youtu.be/Ayut0euX15w. Hope to see you there, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

ayjayirl wrote: »
    He plays ultra. Hours name is peter pedro lund. Active in the swedish scene it seems and if yt is remotely right? A decent gen but don't hold me to that. The Irish fighting games community group on Facebook is good for this stuff. Internationals trend not to know bout boards :)

See.knew yt lied. Not a gen lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

AngryPedro wrote: »
    Skatan used to be one of the strongest players in Europe but is not on that level anymore though.

the blow up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah I'll be in about 2 if that suits. I'm Ciarán from facebook AngryPedro!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Constant Markievicz

I'll be in around half two

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Constant Markievicz

Actually I probably won't be in until 3:30

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Visual_Magik

Is it cool just to turn up yeah? What's needed? It'd be my first time too, online I go by visual Magik if anyone has played me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Fine for anyone to show up. Just walk upstairs (through the door at the back) and look for people playing fighting games and introduce yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

I'll be down in a short while. I'll have your stick with me, Constant.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Visual_Magik

Cool! I should be there around half four!

Advertisement