Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom in the LC?

• 22-05-2015 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

This may seem like a strange question, but are you allowed to go to the bathroom during the Leaving Cert? I have a tendency to go to the bathroom quite often when I'm stressed, and I can already tell I will need to go during the exams. Would the Examiners get suspicious of me cheating and not allow me to leave if I do so more than once?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You won't be allowed go at all in the first thirty minutes. After that the supervisor usually writes the time you left and came back on your answer booklet.

Repeated visits would certainly look odd and might get mentioned in the daily report. You will be taken by the attendant to the toilet.

If you have a condition that will be disturbing the exam hall regularly you might be as well off get a letter from a doctor and a special centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭Gulfstream757

spurious wrote: »
    You won't be allowed go at all in the first thirty minutes. After that the supervisor usually writes the time you left and came back on your answer booklet.

Repeated visits would certainly look odd and might get mentioned in the daily report. You will be taken by the attendant to the toilet.

If you have a condition that will be disturbing the exam hall regularly you might be as well off get a letter from a doctor and a special centre.

Why is it that you cant go in the first 30 minutes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,242 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Why is it that you cant go in the first 30 minutes?

As late people are still allowed in then and you've seen the paper

Advertisement