Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NMH Holles St Semi-Private recommendations

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

EJD wrote: »
    Ok well that's something! I'm 6 weeks too ;) I rang today also, and Laoise O'Brien and Peter Boylan couldn't see me until I was 19 weeks and 18 weeks and I really wanted to be seen a bit earlier than that so the girl on the phone said Michael Robson could see me at 17 weeks. I didn't have any info on anyone else so just went with that. Hard to know what to do.

That's funny! I assume you have your booking appointment at 12 weeks? I am meeting the consultant at 16+1 all going well

• Registered Users Posts: 49 EJD

Sligo1 wrote: »
    None of those docs are the one I wouldn't recommend. :). Best of luck! :)

oh great, thanks!!

That's funny! I assume you have your booking appointment at 12 weeks? I am meeting the consultant at 16+1 all going well

I'll be 12+1 at the first appt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 hypergirl

Dr Robson is wonderful. Had my 3 with him and couldn't recommend him more.

hypergirl wrote: »
    Dr Robson is wonderful. Had my 3 with him and couldn't recommend him more.

Great to hear hypergirl thanks a mill x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 ainzb

lazygal wrote: »
    Pm sent.
    Would you mind PMing me too? Currency trying to pick a consultant.

Thanks

Ainzb

Advertisement