Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family camping electric picnic getting in without kids

Options
  • 22-05-2015 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My kids can only stay with me the Friday night and Sunday night of the picnic. Will I have issues getting into the family campsite Saturday night without kids?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

My kids can only stay with me the Friday night and Sunday night of the picnic. Will I have issues getting into the family campsite Saturday night without kids?

No you shouldn't as long as they're with you on the way in on Friday.

All you need is your family camping wristband which you'll get on arrival.

I was in Family Camping last year and went back in on my own in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Finding your way back late at night can be a bit of an epic journey as the usual routes close somewhere around 11-12 - so make sure you are clear on how to get back to your tent if you're planning on being out late on the Saturday night - your normal route will not work and at a late hour it may be difficult to find anyone who does know how to get there (this is the voice of experience speaking!)

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

wanna get family camping but not sure if the kids will actually camp over. we live close by. will i have an issue if i drop the wife and kids home if i want to get back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nettle

We have been to 5 with the kids and each time we attempted to come back or leave the camp site without a child we got questioned heavily by security. One of us would stay out late with the older kids and one would stay back with the younger. I brought the older kids back on a Saturday night and was heading back in to the late night arena. Had to bring a security man to the tent to show there was an adult left with the nippers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

We had no issues at all. Once you've the wristband you're good to come and go as you please

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    We had no issues at all. Once you've the wristband you're good to come and go as you please

That's great to hear! Did you have any issues at all going in or out late with your partner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Finding your way back late at night can be a bit of an epic journey as the usual routes close somewhere around 11-12 -

We went through the usual route at 1.30am this day last week after Blur mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

jonny_b wrote: »
    That's great to hear! Did you have any issues at all going in or out late with your partner?

Nope. None at all

Advertisement