Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old email account

Options
  • 22-05-2015 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

i have an old eircom email account with the past few days i am not receiving any email. i am not an eircom broadband holder now the email was since i was with eircom is this email address now invalid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

i have an old eircom email account with the past few days i am not receiving any email. i am not an eircom broadband holder now the email was since i was with eircom is this email address now invalid
    Hi michaelheno

To establish the reason for this you will need to contact eircoms email support team on 1530277100 (33c per minute) - It is very unlikely your account has been switched off as this is only done upon request or a few years of inactivity.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement