Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Jam Jars - Where Can I Get?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City from Cooking & Recipes as the locals can better advise you than random foodies from around the country & beyond.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

I saw these in homewares in both Clerys and Arnotts last December when I was looking for nice jars for homemade relish.
    One or both of them usually has a sale on so check out both shops before you buy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Howards Storage World in carrickmines has loads of different sizes

• Registered Users Posts: 68,890 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Stock on, erm, King Street? Opposite Stephens Green Centre anyway - almost certainly have these.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Thanks folks, I'll check those places out. I really appreciate the swift replies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Homestore and More.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Woodies also have them.

Thanks folks. To keep me ticking over tomorrow I went and got some in Stock. It looks like the best value ones though are in Homestore and More so when I'm next out there I'll pick up a few.

Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

All Rooms on Liffey St have lots of jars and they seem to have everything on sale recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

Check out alpack.ie as well.. Just bought 45 250ml milk bottles for less than €15

nosietoes wrote: »
    Check out alpack.ie as well.. Just bought 45 250ml milk bottles for less than €15

It's a nifty little site, I had seen it before but I'm not quite ready to buy in bulk and just needed a few to get me going. Thanks though.

Advertisement