Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying at Home?

Options
  • 22-05-2015 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I was hoping to do the Leaving Cert again next year after only a year from school. I have no wish to actually go back to school as I'm 20 and I was hoping to try doing it at home.
    In my last leaving cert, I went in to most exams only studying for a week or two, so my results were pretty bad. Is it a feasible option to study at home on my own time and if anyone could give some advice or relay their experiences, that would be most appreciated.
    Subjects I wish to do:
    German (want to do honours however in my last leaving cert I did pass, after dropping in 6th year)
    Business (Same story as German, want to honours but did pass previously)
    History -honours
    English - honours
    Maths (pass)
    Biology- honours

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You will need contact with a teacher to assert your History Research essay is your own work.

Apart from that, external entries through examinations.ie in January 2016 or so.

Advertisement