Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BREAKDOWN COVER

Options
  • 22-05-2015 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All,

I am heading to the Vendee region of France next Wednesday week for 16 nights in Sol A Gogo. This will be our fourth year going to this area and have always presumed(excuse my ignorance) that my breakdown cover would be adequate, until I made a phone call today and found out otherwise. My breakdown cover is only for Ireland and UK so now I am looking for any company that might do single trip cover for the duration of the holiday. Can any of you experienced caravanners and motorhomers help me out. Thanks in advance.

Darren.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Nautilus72 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am heading to the Vendee region of France next Wednesday week for 16 nights in Sol A Gogo. This will be our fourth year going to this area and have always presumed(excuse my ignorance) that my breakdown cover would be adequate, until I made a phone call today and found out otherwise. My breakdown cover is only for Ireland and UK so now I am looking for any company that might do single trip cover for the duration of the holiday. Can any of you experienced caravanners and motorhomers help me out. Thanks in advance.

Darren.

Join the adac in germany costs less than one off cover with and the likes.

Advertisement