Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No DSL Connection?

Options
  • 22-05-2015 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Over the past year and a half, my internet will work intermittently. It might work perfectly for a few days but then it will stop working and display the message of "No DSL Connection", and it would show this message every couple of minutes on one day. There is no pattern to the disconnection. Its completely random and its extremely frustrating.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Alan259 wrote: »
    Over the past year and a half, my internet will work intermittently. It might work perfectly for a few days but then it will stop working and display the message of "No DSL Connection", and it would show this message every couple of minutes on one day. There is no pattern to the disconnection. Its completely random and its extremely frustrating.
    Very sorry to hear this Alan259 - please PM me your eircom account number or land line number and I'll investigate this for you

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement