Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyma M14 Hop Up Jamming advice needed

Options
  • 22-05-2015 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭

So I bought a Cyma M14 few months back never used it. Took it out the other day to give it a bit of a run and it wont feed properly it seems the bbs just get stuck as they pass through. I read on Airsoft Eire that they seem to have a very tight hop up chamber. Would I just be better off throwing in a new hop up unit and if so which one works for it thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Try some silicon oil first, use a plastic cleaning rod that sometimes accompany guns and give the bore a good clean, then try putting a drop of silicon into the hop rubber, if this doesn't work then replace the hop rubber with a standard rubber, maybe a 50° or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Before putting oil on your hop rubber, do the bb's go through with hop fully off?
    If not, turn it over and check that the nozzle is moving on each trigger pull. You should be able to see it moving when the mag is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭nastros

ShRT wrote: »
    Before putting oil on your hop rubber, do the bb's go through with hop fully off?
    If not, turn it over and check that the nozzle is moving on each trigger pull. You should be able to see it moving when the mag is out.
    Its moving every shot but jams in the hop up by the looks of it with hop all the way off.

Advertisement