Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a Van. Transfer insurance for one day.

Options
  • 22-05-2015 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Hi

Ive just been enquiring about renting a van and they said i could get a big enough discount if i transfer my own insurance for the day rather than use theirs.

Question is how big a deal is this to do and also could i just drive it if my policy has open drive?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi

Ive just been enquiring about renting a van and they said i could get a big enough discount if i transfer my own insurance for the day rather than use theirs.

Question is how big a deal is this to do and also could i just drive it if my policy has open drive?

Thanks.
    Hi Digital Society,
    We would need to find out some more information about your policy to determine exactly what your options are. If you PM me your details we can give you a call back, talk to you soon, Una

Advertisement