Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI Cable

Options
  • 22-05-2015 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone I'm on a trip to Cork and staying in a house just outside Glanmire with my wife and young son.

We have a Media Player with us to connect to the TV so we can watch films and shows. The HDMI cable is broken though, probably got damaged in the car.

There's probably not a place to get one tonight, but where close would I get one in the morning? I was in the super Valu this evening before I discovered this problem, would there be a shop there to get one before ten in the morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Hi everyone I'm on a trip to Cork and staying in a house just outside Glanmire with my wife and young son.

We have a Media Player with us to connect to the TV so we can watch films and shows. The HDMI cable is broken though, probably got damaged in the car.

There's probably not a place to get one tonight, but where close would I get one in the morning? I was in the super Valu this evening before I discovered this problem, would there be a shop there to get one before ten in the morning?

Even my local spar in Drumcondra has them in the part that sells nail clippers, pegs in little bags etc (part that is a wall and everything has codes), maybe try a local shop, you never know, is there any 2 euro or Dealz shops there they usually have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Tesco in the Wilton shopping centre is open 24 hours and should have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

If you haven't got one yet, Tesco in Mahon Point would be a little closer. Open till midnight.
    In Glanmire there's a shop across from Supervalu called Connections that should have them, if you wait till tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Dealz would have them tomorrow for €1.49.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Harvey Normans in Little Island wouldnt be too far out of the way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement