Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Printing?

Options
  • 22-05-2015 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Anyone know a place in the city that's cheap for printing a4 colour pages? I'll probably need between 100 and 200. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Anyone know a place in the city that's cheap for printing a4 colour pages? I'll probably need between 100 and 200. Thanks :)

What are you printing from? You could try the A-Z place at Parnell Place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MichaelV

mordeith wrote: »
    What are you printing from? You could try the A-Z place at Parnell Place.

A USB, a jpeg probably.. I need covers for DVD cases, couldn't find any good prices though so I'm thinking it's easier to print them onto A4 myself a cut them out even though it'll take longer.. Unless anyone else has suggestions... I tried a few places around town most are 50c per page, don't think I'll be able to find any cheaper than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

A USB, a jpeg probably.. I need covers for DVD cases, couldn't find any good prices though so I'm thinking it's easier to print them onto A4 myself a cut them out even though it'll take longer.. Unless anyone else has suggestions... I tried a few places around town most are 50c per page, don't think I'll be able to find any cheaper than that.
    If you know anyone in CIT they can do it for 15 cent a page for you, obviously you need to be a student and have a student card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Chance Jim http://www.posterdisplays.ie/print_suppliers.htm

Have got a few things printed with him and he is very good in fairness.

That or maybe try sam macauleys or one of them. I spotted there is a photocopier also in Merchants quay up by the entrance onto the main street not too sure how much they charge but might be worth checking out.

Advertisement