Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI 365 - what's up?

Options
  • 23-05-2015 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with BOI 365? Logged onto my account to see if wages went through and although I have way more money in my account than yesterday it is not from wages. Two payments that were taken out of my account on Thursday have now disappeared and the money is showing in my account. Weird.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

1moreyr wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with BOI 365?  Logged onto my account to see if wages went through and although I have way more money in my account than yesterday it is not from wages.  Two payments that were taken out of my account on Thursday have now disappeared and the money is showing in my account. Weird.
    Hi 1moreyr,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie

I can confirm that the 365 Online website is operating normally. This can occur with transactions if the retailer has not fully processed the transaction after we have initially authorised it.

The amount will be reflected in your list of transactions once the retailer has fully processed the payment. If you do have any transactions that you would like to query on your account, please call 0818 365 365 and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement