Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking unpaid work experience with plumber

Options
  • 23-05-2015 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

Don't know whether this is in the right section, but anyways...

I was looking to find a company or a self-employed plumber to work with. It will be unpaid so I'm guessing can't be classified as an apprenticeship. It's just to help progress my experience a little as I have done a variety of construction jobs and I'm a pretty good hand with regards to labor.

I was thinking somebody might be able to point me in the right direction as to where I should seek this type of work or whom I should ask?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,794 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Hi all,

Don't know whether this is in the right section, but anyways...

I was looking to find a company or a self-employed plumber to work with. It will be unpaid so I'm guessing can't be classified as an apprenticeship. It's just to help progress my experience a little as I have done a variety of construction jobs and I'm a pretty good hand with regards to labor.

I was thinking somebody might be able to point me in the right direction as to where I should seek this type of work or whom I should ask?

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 wolfiewonder

From Blanchardstown but I'm pretty mobile around the central Dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,794 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

From Blanchardstown but I'm pretty mobile around the central Dublin area.

Why don't you ring a few plumbers and ask them directly

Advertisement