Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens bedroom novelty wardrobe handles

Options
  • 23-05-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    We are moving our daughter into her own room and I'm finding it hard to find children's wardrobe handles. I've looked in homebase and none appeal to me. I've looked at etsy.com and delivery takes two months. Has anyone spotted them in shops? I'm not near Ikea. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hi,
    We are moving our daughter into her own room and I'm finding it hard to find children's wardrobe handles. I've looked in homebase and none appeal to me. I've looked at etsy.com and delivery takes two months. Has anyone spotted them in shops? I'm not near Ikea. Thanks

Try ebay, notonthehighstreet or http://littleragamuffin.co.uk/childrens-door-knobs.html
    I would say for all of the above that parcel motel would Defo work out the cheapest for delivery ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Thank you. I hadn't come across that site and I loved their selection so ordered from them last night. Thanks again

Advertisement