Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping questions.

Options
  • 23-05-2015 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

I co-sleep with my two 7,5month old. In the last couple of weeks my boy has started to move around a lot. He's sideways shuffling down the bed and Im a little afraid that he will fall off the end one night. Is there any sort of thing I can get to confine him to a space, something like a cot divider.e? Also he like to sleep with his face embedded in a pillow, is there any soft baby pillows out there I could use?
    I've seen the " baby nest grand " but wondering if it's too late to start using something like that?
    Thanks! For any advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

There is a side barrier thing for toddlers when they move from the cot to the bed, just slips under the mattress. You can get them in smyths toys. It would act like a Base board.

How big is your bed! Lol I co-sleep with my 6 month old in a king size and I'm hanging off the edge most mornings :D I have a chico next to me cot and since she started solids last week I'm actually getting about 5 hours a night before she's looking for me! It's the only reason I don't land on the floor'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Ah thank you! I never would of thought of them! I have a super king, so plenty room for the three of us(for the minute anyway!)

Advertisement