Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Facial in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-05-2015 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place in Dublin for a man to get a facial? My skin could do with a bit of attention, nothing special just a deep cleanse (nothing more than €40-50 I'm hoping?)

I've had a quick look on Google and it seems there's plenty of places that offer it but I've never had it done before I'd like to hear some real recommendations/experiences and ensure that I'm going to someone that knows what they're doing as opposed to just picking a random place I found online.. :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Soooky

My OH went to Knights (I think they are called that!) upstairs in the St Stephens Green shopping centre. They are a barbers and he had the hot towel shave with a Decleor luxury facial - he said it was fab :)

Advertisement