Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 4

Options
  • 23-05-2015 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Thinking of getting a PS4 next month. Looking to save a few €€€. If I buy the Playstation abroad e.g The UK. Will it and it's games work here in Ireland. I heard they don't but not 100% any clarification would be great and appreciated. Also if it's posisble to buy abroad, anyone suggestions where to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Cheaper to buy here in Argos with their deals. They have one now with two games, you are getting the PS4 for effectively about €270 taking the price of the two free games into account. Can't get better than that.

With the exchange rate right now the PS4 is more expensive in the UK than here.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Dr..

Cheaper to buy here in Argos with their deals. They have one now with two games, you are getting the PS4 for effectively about €270 taking the price of the two free games into account. Can't get better than that.

With the exchange rate right now the PS4 is more expensive in the UK than here.

Thanks for the quick response! Yea I saw the argos deal (Ps4 + witcher 3 and bloodbourne for €350) but that offer ends the 2nd of June I believe and I won't be getting one until the 20th at least 😥

I'll keep an eye out anyway, thanks for the response though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

The deals lately have been amazing with Argos, you'd be mad to buy from anywhere else, especially if something goes wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 coderMofo

I second that - Argos very good deals lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

Yea I agree with the Argos suggestions, nabbed one 2 weeks ago, one game was out of stock but the lady said to hold on to the reciept and reserve it online if it comes back in stock (have 2 months she said)

Traded the other game in for 42 euros credit in Gamestop and put that towards a desposit on Payday 2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement