Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warframe any players here ?

Options
  • 23-05-2015 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

hello people so i started playing warframe a week or two ago and really enjoying it so far. I managed to get myself four warframes so far volt,rhino,nyx and ember. But im having trouble finding groups to play with to unlock all the bosses and planets even joined a big alliance but they arent that great for grouping. So anyone else having the same issue and looking for some one to play with ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭malnurtured

Have exams soon but I'll play in a week or so I guess. Love the game but need to catch up on the big updates, I've sunk a lot of hours into the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Anobody playing this still?

Ive been posting on the main Game forum but there seems to be little interest there.

Looking to join a clan at some point as building a dojo with a clan of 2 with my mate is just too time consuming/costly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭malnurtured

EoinHef wrote: »
    Anobody playing this still?

Ive been posting on the main Game forum but there seems to be little interest there.

Looking to join a clan at some point as building a dojo with a clan of 2 with my mate is just too time consuming/costly!!

Yeah I play it a lot still. I'm in a large clan myself (it's not people I know, but it's still better to be in a clan than not).

Yeah I play it a lot still. I'm in a large clan myself (it's not people I know, but it's still better to be in a clan than not).

Cool,ive been absolutely glued to this game the last week or two after trying it a few years ago and not being grabbed by it. Finding it immense fun now.

Was originally going to try take on building a dojo between myself and a friend but its just gonna take too long or involve buying the forma which would be too expensive so now lookimg to join a clan. And all the guns/equipment that can only be got through the dojo makes it a pain to not have access to one. Id like to work my way towards a marelock!

Wouldnt mind running a few missions with people. Was hoping there might be a boards clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭LauraW7746

Hey I have just set up a community today for PS4 gaming in general for boards.ie If we get enough people to join im hoping it will solve issues of finding people to play online with.

Feel free to join more people we have the better!

Name is : Boards.ie Ireland

Or you can search for my user name: Gamer7746 and see the community there.

• Advertisement

So im still playing this,quite a bit. In a clan now so can really start to run higher level stuff as have a squad available most nights and everybody in the clan is helpful for newer players and have no problem helping people along where they can,which is great.

Clan is pretty small with about 8 of us currently but were looking to add a few members. A small but active clan would be the goal. About 20 being the most we really want in it. Dojo is fully built with 99% of all research done with the last few bits in progress now.

If anybody wants to start the game or return after an absense and feels like they would like to run with a clan for help or just for people to run with by all means drop me a message on PS4 and ill get you in. PSN ID: eoinhef

Be great to have a few more people in the clan as the game is ao much better imo when you have a squad to run with.

Anyway hope to see some you guys on there:)

EDIT: If anybody is starting the game brand new make sure to get the starter pack in the PS store as you cant get it after you start. Its gives a bit of ingame currency(Platinum) and a few boosters which are worth having.

Advertisement