Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eye make up Naas

Options
  • 23-05-2015 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm coming over from Galway soon for a wedding in Naas. I'm looking to get eye make up done but having no luck finding a place that will do just the eyes, and for a reasonable price. Does anyone know of any place that might do it? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luppy

maybe try millies in sallins, or mandika just outside naas or the makeup box? I don't know about 'just' the eye make up but they are worth a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Hi, I tried Make Up Box, they won't do just the eyes. I found Millie's on line this evening, just after they closed, so I sent them a message and Mandinka charge €45! As a usual non make up wearer I think that's a tad extreme. So hopefully Millies get back. Thanks so much for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Lyndsey3000

I love Aveo in Monread, Naas, their number is 045-899460. the staff are amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Thanks for the reply Lyndsey, I booked Millies yesterday morning. But I will keep Aveo phone number for the next time. 😊

Advertisement