Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballybrit Business Park from Mayo

Options
  • 23-05-2015 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I have the possibility of working in Ballybrit Business Park Galway. The only thing is I'll be travelling from Mayo and I don't know what the traffic is like there.
    Any info would be great.
    Thanks ☺️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

What part of mayo are you travelling from?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Are you coming in via N17 or N84?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Ammobear

Ballinrobe area, N84. Thanks for replies

What time is the interview at? Come in through headford & clonboo.

interview not set in stone, just trying to see if it's too far of a drive each day and if the traffic is mental in that area. Haven't ever worked in Galway. ☺️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Ammobear wrote: »
    interview not set in stone, just trying to see if it's too far of a drive each day and if the traffic is mental in that area. Haven't ever worked in Galway. ☺️

The traffic is very busy on that road in the mornings and evenings. Just getting out of the business park at 6pm can take 15 mins. If you are working shifts (ie, not 9-6) you might be ok. I'm sure there are lots that do it though!

Max it should take is about 1 1/2 hrs at rush hour

thanks for replies - I appreciate it

Advertisement