Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!! Business HL 2015 - predictions, guesses and discussion

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

wazup12 wrote: »
    Any advice on the EU question

Focus on EU institutions and global marketing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mark3166

I've studied for answering Question 1,3,6 and im stuck on whats the next easiest long question to answer.. Anyone help me out with a question and what to study for it for tomorrow? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭BlueWolf16

wazup12 wrote: »
    Yeah my teacher said he same

The plot thickens.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aaronj2011

Anyone got a link to any decent unit 5 notes?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

Man I am screwed for this tomorrow... I think. My previous(pretty terrible) teacher left in January and we got a really good teacher but I think it was too late. However, because of her I pretty much know unit 7 and most of unit 4 inside out. I am so lucky I picked up an extra subject in 5th year!

Anyway Im hoping to do q1,3,4 and 5 in the long questions. Should get a high C, maybe even scratch a B if I am lucky. Somehow managed to get a D1 in the mocks:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 wazup12

The_N4sir wrote: »
    Man I am screwed for this tomorrow... I think. My previous(pretty terrible) teacher left in January and we got a really good teacher but I think it was too late. However, because of her I pretty much know unit 7 and most of unit 4 inside out. I am so lucky I picked up an extra subject in 5th year!

Anyway Im hoping to do q1,3,4 and 5 in the long questions. Should get a high C, maybe even scratch a B if I am lucky. Somehow managed to get a D1 in the mocks:P

I have a pretty teacher but she is also a savage teacher

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mark3166

What do i need to know for question 4 tomorrow? Break it down for me plssss

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DexterXX

Could anyone give me an indication of what questions actual real life examples are needed for in the exam? Most of the time(apart from the obvious real mergers,takeovers) I just make the example up

DexterXX wrote: »
    Could anyone give me an indication of what questions actual real life examples are needed for in the exam? Most of the time(apart from the obvious real mergers,takeovers) I just make the example up

Entrepreneurs, indigenous firms, transnationals, global businesses and intrapreneurs are a few I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Barry1000

Picking up my A1 tomorrow mup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Entrepreneurs, indigenous firms, transnationals, global businesses and intrapreneurs are a few I can think of.

Invisible exports and the rest as well I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Barry1000

Question for the A students, what organisation structure would best suit a business in the construction sector? Explain your answer.

Barry1000 wrote: »
    Question for the A students, what organisation structure would best suit a business in the construction sector? Explain your answer.

What a strange question. Maybe a matrix? Considering they'd be working on projects but if they're working on projects all the time then would it just be a regular functional structure? I'm not sure.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

If you think you know which school someone goes to, please don't post it here publicly. It's not fair on them, they may not want everyone to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Whats formula for BOP? Balance of payments?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Whats formula for BOP? Balance of payments?

Total exports - total imports

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Jamies15

Entrepreneurial characteristics can be used when asked to list entrepreneurial skills and vice versa, can't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Welllmade1745

Jamies15 wrote: »
    Entrepreneurial characteristics can be used when asked to list entrepreneurial skills and vice versa, can't they?

My new teacher says no , my old teacher says yes- so I don't know lol.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement