Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everton V Spurs,last game of the season.

Options
  • 23-05-2015 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

No thread up for tomorrows game yet so here goes,I hope we win and Liverpool lose, that's all that's at stake for me in this game.:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

Spurs are just ridiculously unpredictable. I do like Poch as a manager, but I don't see a real clear direction yet! Next season might be easier to judge though, when he clears out some of the deadwood.

As a 'Pool fan I am just at a loss as to how bad this season has gone. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we lost tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Hopefully the team have as much interest in this game as I do..brought Howard and Mirallas into my fantasy team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Spurs: Lloris (c), Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen; Bentaleb, Dembele, Mason, Chadli, Lamela; Eriksen; Kane
    Subs: Vorm, Yedlin, Onomah, Stambouli, Townsend, Winks, Soldado
    Don't know who's left back in that set up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Sever Tomorrow

If we win and Liverpool draw or lose, we'll go straight to the Europa group stages right? Worth a good performance that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Great away support again

:pac: COYS

Everton V Spurs

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Would have liked to see Brad get a send off.

Would have liked to see Brad get a send off.

I was hoping he'd be on the bench at least but he's out injured apparently.

Great goal...........!

Pool 3 down ans Saints losing at City.

Looks like Europa next season

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Bentaleb having a blinder at LB so far,Spurs playing well.

• Advertisement

One of the best halves of the season from Spurs,well dominant here.

if we finish 5th we go directly into Europa League.

6th place means a qualifying game over 2 legs probably against some team we never heard of.

Everton far better than us this half

Spurs getting on top again now.

Great season for Kane ... Take a bow Lad :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Everton far better than us this half

Don't agree with that, they've not played better, let alone far better IMO. 5th place anyway lads.

Delighted with that win,best of the rest,could be worse.

Don't agree with that, they've not played better, let alone far better IMO. 5th place anyway lads.

Lol-19.jpg

­

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Highlight of the season - finishing 5th and therefore above Liverpool
    Low-light of the season - finishing 5th and EL football next season

... also gives the Pro ENIC bunch "another top 5 finish" feather to stick in their caps. Bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Highlight of the season - finishing 5th and therefore above Liverpool
    Low-light of the season - finishing 5th and EL football next season

... also gives the Pro ENIC bunch "another top 5 finish" feather to stick in their caps. Bollox

Woo hoo, Go Enic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I couldn't be happier following rodgers "look at tottenham..." press conference not too long ago, its a little victory but a victory none the less.

5th and a cup final.... a near but yet so so far kind of a season i feel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

ziedth wrote: »
    I couldn't be happier following rodgers "look at tottenham..." press conference not too long ago, its a little victory but a victory none the less.

5th and a cup final.... a near but yet so so far kind of a season i feel

I feel the same, that Rodgers video was all over Twitter today. Now he's even being mentioned for the west ham job, spoofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

It was inevitable we would end in the Europa league, even if we finished 7th. At least we are straight into the group stage, i believe Liverpool now have to go through TWO qualifying rounds? Thats a real pain in the hole for the them, extremely early pre season for them.

mushykeogh wrote: »
    It was inevitable we would end in the Europa league, even if we finished 7th. At least we are straight into the group stage, i believe Liverpool now have to go through TWO qualifying rounds? Thats a real pain in the hole for the them, extremely early pre season for them.

Yep, but I think if Arsenal win the FA cup final, Liverpool will go straight to the group stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

If they get playoffs we'll need to be quick if we want to steal their targets like we always get accused of

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Yeah "steal", that always gets me...the presumption that one team has dibs on certain players as if it's their right, some unwritten rule. I attribute that to a minority of pool fans though, they're an absolute embarrassment to the rest of that otherwise great fan base.

Advertisement