Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bluetooth headset

Options
  • 24-05-2015 3:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Marcface

JT26 wrote: »
    Anyone

This is a very broad query JT, there's literally thousands of different headsets. Bluetooth can be hit and miss (I've found some devices like to "un-pair" themselves randomly, or people can interfere with your headset by accidently pairing with it if it's one of the unsecure headsets). What are you using it for? Are you looking for a big hefty pair with tons of bass that cover your ears, or a little ear piece for simple Skype communications? Honestly, for Skype, I can only suggest the Plantronics Voyager. I'd really suggest you just go with a wired headset for reliability and quality. I use wired over wireless at work and our corporate infrastructure is built around Lync and conference calling.

Advertisement