Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***2015 LC German - June 12th***

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭Peg14

Paper was grand! First comprehension was lovely and second was a little more tricky but of course, they want to challenge us! Letter was fine too. Listening wasn't too bad, harder than other years but as EoghanIRL says, that's something that everyone says haha. Had quite the fangirl moment when they mentioned 'City of Bones' cause I'm reading the series right now :P

I'm just so happy to have made it through the leaving cert alive! It's not as bad as everyone says it is! (For the future leaving cert people who may be reading this for some reason :D)

It's been a roller coaster of 2 years but it's over now and I couldn't be happier :D

actually it is as bad as people say I personally think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Peg14 wrote: »

I agree. Academically the LC is fine but it's more so pressure from teachers/parents etc that make 6th Year intolerable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ozymandiusm8

Troxck wrote: »
    I agree. Academically the LC is fine but it's more so pressure from teachers/parents etc that make 6th Year intolerable.

Ditto. I like that it sorts those who want to work from those who don't but the stress and pressure is so immense on some people that it can usually affect their performance as a whole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 KatieHennessy

Peg14 wrote: »

The pressure itself is bad and the lead up to it but in my opinion, the leaving cert itself wasn't as bad as I thought. Then again it's objective and only the results can tell!

Advertisement