Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation component lead

Options
  • 24-05-2015 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Hello, if some kind soul living in or around Balbriggan has one of these I could borrow for ten minutes I would be eternally grateful.
    Because of some weird glitch, I need to connect my PS3 to my new TV using both the hdmi and component cable at the same time.
    A cable from a PS2 or a PS3 will do the job and I will happily drive to out to meet you and drop your cable back to you immediately after I have calibrated my tv.
    Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Hello, if some kind soul living in or around Balbriggan has one of these I could borrow for ten minutes I would be eternally grateful.
    Because of some weird glitch, I need to connect my PS3 to my new TV using both the hdmi and component cable at the same time.
    A cable from a PS2 or a PS3 will do the job and I will happily drive to out to meet you and drop your cable back to you immediately after I have calibrated my tv.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Did you get one of these I have one lying around somewhere I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Did you get one of these I have one lying around somewhere I'm sure.
    I did indeed, thank you very much.

Advertisement