Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating to Word 2013?

Options
  • 24-05-2015 3:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

Maybe a stupid question..I recently had my laptop put back to Windows 7. I had Word 2013 and everything was grand. Now I have a previous version of Word and my CV for example looks rubbish. Is there anyway I can change this version back to Word 2013 or should I go back to the guy who did this? I have tried but nothing works:confused:Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Maidhci

Unless you are currently running Word 2013, I would not think you could change it back to Word 2013. I would suggest opening the Word document in Word XXXX ( the version you are running ) and formatting it in that version and saving it in that version also. It should be pretty straightforward, usually only a matter of formatting where lines etc. run into each other.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Thanks for the reply and the input:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

If you have a Microsoft Office license key simply download the software again HERE. Actually, simply logging in to the Microsoft Account you set up originally when you bought Office 2013 should let you redownload it! Sign in to www.office.com :)

Nick

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Thanks Nick for your help. I believe that I sorted it out today!

Advertisement