Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Limerick Show

Options
  • 24-05-2015 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭

Here's a shot of my car and my son's at the Limerick show
    i0GbYYWh.jpg?2

...and some more pictures from the show, including a few from the Soapbox Derby.
    GfTsnheh.jpg?1
    8EwGZVwh.jpg?1
    IFfElYHh.jpg?1
    sqFWUueh.jpg?1
    vd5Wz5Ph.jpg?1
    d6mnKnGh.jpg?1
    wsOvt7yh.jpg?1
    pMV2CU3h.jpg?1
    JrXU11Rh.jpg?1
    iTF0Mcoh.jpg?1
    4C6VnNvh.jpg?1
    3HWA5uwh.jpg?1
    hd7I6jfh.jpg?1
    OMYTUjch.jpg?1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭goochy

went to show , vw audi show was good rest of display wasnt great. was that a genuine 300sl gullwing ? was surprised to see the owner driving it on road . thought it might have been trailered there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭w124man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

goochy wrote: »
    went to show , vw audi show was good rest of display wasnt great. was that a genuine 300sl gullwing ? was surprised to see the owner driving it on road . thought it might have been trailered there.

Definitely drove it in the gate.....unless he trailered it to Patrickswell and drove the last 1/2 a mile.
    It was left parked up for about 20 minutes with guys climbing all over it to take photo's until they (the Merc club) eventually taped it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭edburg

Was good day out for enjoyed wandering getting burnt to crisp.

Good mix all round, think all Ireland beetles were out for day around paddock and good mix in fields to.

Advertisement