Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

8th Amendment

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭No Voter And Proud

traprunner wrote: »
    That is between the sinner and god.
    You'd know you were not a man of faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

I don't need faith in a deity.

So why would anyone want to get between god and a sinner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Have you read the link?
    The 8th didnt apply

Well yes. I was the one who told you the body was decomposing and then you claimed it wasn't before I repeatedly asked you and you eventually realised oh wow dead bodies decompose. You forget already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Atlantis50 wrote: »
    It was caused by a wrong decision by the doctors concerned, because, as Kearns makes clear:

Therefore, the 8th Amendment did not apply.

A referendum to get rid of the 8th will be defeated. And rightly so.
    The court found it didn't apply in this case. The lawyers for the hospital had been unable or unwilling to reach that decision without going to court, so presuably they felt it could have gone either way.

In any case, it's not true that the 8th wasn't the cause of the problem - it was absolutely and completely the cause. Without the 8th, the doctors would have switched off the life support as soon as it because clear the woman was effectively dead and the baby was too damaged by all that had gone on trying the save the woman's life.

The 8th doesn't allow that decision to be taken on medical grounds alone, it has to be done on legal criteria - and yet the lawyers refused to decide too.

In no other European country would that have happened against the family's and doctors' opinions - only in Ireland, and only because of the 8th amendment.

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls: "Very concerned about statements by the IOC at Paris2024 (M)ultiple international treaties and national constitutions specifically refer to women & their fundamental rights, so the world (understands) what women -and men- are. (H)ow can one assess fairness and justice if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

No there was no abortion on demand.
    But we are a different country now. More "progressive"
    So your fear is that there is now enough support in the country for legalization of abortion.

Maybe we need a referendum then?

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls: "Very concerned about statements by the IOC at Paris2024 (M)ultiple international treaties and national constitutions specifically refer to women & their fundamental rights, so the world (understands) what women -and men- are. (H)ow can one assess fairness and justice if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

volchitsa wrote: »
    The court found it didn't apply in this case. The lawyers for the hospital had been unable or unwilling to reach that decision without going to court, so presuably they felt it could have gone either way.

In any case, it's not true that the 8th wasn't the cause of the problem - it was absolutely and completely the cause. Without the 8th, the doctors would have switched off the life support as soon as it because clear the woman was effectively dead and the baby was too damaged by all that had gone on trying the save the woman's life.

The 8th doesn't allow that decision to be taken on medical grounds alone, it has to be done on legal criteria - and yet the lawyers refused to decide too.

In no other European country would that have happened against the family's and doctors' opinions - only in Ireland, and only because of the 8th amendment.
    If they immediately unplugged it "Proud and Atlantis" would scream about murdering babies and evil hospital and some of that ilk probably attempt to sue the doctor/hospital. But since sanity won that ilk just deny the case had anything to do with it. Even though they picketed the hospital and were against turning them off. Since they lost they just ignore it and try to spew different crap.

• Moderators Posts: 51,865 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

You'd have to ask the other medical professionals who expressed concern as they obviously know more about the case than I do.

And none of the concerns are that the psychiatrists were wrong, only that some information may not have been discussed. How is that an abuse of the Act?

If you can read this, you're too close!

You'd know you were not a man of science when you dont understand biology.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

That is between the sinner and god.

Only if you believe in her!! You mentioned earlier that you believe abortion it is wrong because it against the law yet now you say its becaise its a sin. Dont you ever get greedy, envious of your neighbors? Should you be punished for feeling that is 100% natural to feel as a human??

• Advertisement

The amount of anti-religious crap that is spouted here is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

The amount of religious crap kind of balances it out though.

The amount of disrespectful crap about forcing (physically assaulting/violence included) a woman to have a child is ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Atlantis50

The court found it didn't apply in this case.

Yes. This case is the only one we're discussing. Thanks for emphasising that.

The High Court also set out its rationale which is instructive for the future.
    The lawyers for the hospital had been unable or unwilling to reach that decision without going to court, so presuably they felt it could have gone either way.

They were wrong. The court set them straight.

The doctors and hospital lawyers were wrong and the court set them straight.

Don't you find it remarkable that such misunderstandings and cases are exceedingly rare given that the 8th Amendment has now been in place for 32 years despite the impression you give where it would seem we should be seeing difficulties on a much more frequent basis?

The 8th Amendment has achieved its purpose well and will likely do so for many years to come.

I think I've expressed my views enough for one day on this thread, I'll sign off now before I start getting warnings again.

SW wrote: »
    And none of the concerns are that the psychiatrists were wrong, only that some information may not have been discussed. How is that an abuse of the Act?

As I've already posted, concerns were expressed and I'm not in a position to know what those concerns are in detail as I am not one of the medical professionals with knowledge of the case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

I was just trying to understand religion.

The amount of disrespectful crap about forcing (physically assaulting/violence included) a woman to have a child is ridiculous.

Can you link to these posts about physically assaulting/using violence against pregnant women to force them to have a child?

I've missed them.

Yes. This case is the only one we're discussing. Thanks for emphasising that.

The High Court also set out its rationale which is instructive for the future.

They were wrong. The court set them straight.

The doctors and hospital lawyers were wrong and the court set them straight.

Don't you find it remarkable that such misunderstandings and cases are exceedingly rare given that the 8th Amendment has now been in place for 32 years despite the impression you give where it would seem we should be seeing difficulties on a much more frequent basis?

The 8th Amendment has achieved its purpose well and will likely do so for many years to come.
    The court certainly didn't tell them they were wrong to ask the court to decide, and the court didnt tell them it was an easy issue to decide. It actually said that it was only because of the extreme circumstances of this particular case that, on reflection, the 8th wasn't triggered.

So if the woman had been a little further on on pregnancy, the 8th would have applied. No matter how damaged the child was by its mother's illness and death, it would have to be kept inside her if it had a chance of being born alive - even if it were sure to he disabled and possibly to die with a sort time.

And you think that's a good thing? :eek:

As for the number of cases, do you really think it's a coincidence that there are several all coming out in the last few years?

Personally speaking, I'm convinced these things have always happened but families either didnt realize they could have had a choice in other countries, or they were too ashamed or distraught to go public about it.

So no, I don't think the "small" numbr of cases is in any way a justification : there is abortion on demand for Irish women who can afford it anyway, just not in Ireland, so any one of these tragic cases caused by the existence of the 8th is too much, given that it doesnt actually prevent abortion anyway.

All it does is maintain a fiction - and TBF even a single real case of hardship or suffering caused simply in order to maintain a fiction is far too much for me.

If they immediately unplugged it "Proud and Atlantis" would scream about murdering babies and evil hospital and some of that ilk probably attempt to sue the doctor/hospital.

Utter nonsense.
    But since sanity won that ilk just deny the case had anything to do with it. Even though they picketed the hospital and were against turning them off. Since they lost they just ignore it and try to spew different crap.

Link to proof that the hospital was picketed by pro-life groups?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I don't need faith in a deity.

So why would anyone want to get between god and a sinner?
    You'd know you were not a man of science when you dont understand biology.
    frag420 wrote: »
    Only if you believe in her!! You mentioned earlier that you believe abortion it is wrong because it against the law yet now you say its becaise its a sin. Dont you ever get greedy, envious of your neighbors? Should you be punished for feeling that is 100% natural to feel as a human??
    Kev W wrote: »
    The amount of religious crap kind of balances it out though.
    I was just trying to understand religion.

MOD: This thread is not for debating religion, nor is it for taking petty swipes. If that is all that is happening, I will lock the thread and maybe ban a few posters. Final warning.

• Advertisement

The court certainly didn't tell them they were wrong to ask the court to decide, and the court didnt tell them it was an easy issue to decide. It actually said that it was only because of the extreme circumstances of this particular case that, on reflection, the 8th wasn't triggered.

So if the woman had been a little further on on pregnancy, the 8th would have applied. No matter how damaged the child was by its mother's illness and death, it would have to be kept inside her if it had a chance of being born alive - even if it were sure to he disabled and possibly to die with a sort time.

And you think that's a good thing? :eek:

Seven doctors gave evidence to the court and none argued the treatment should continue or that there was any realistic prospect of her baby being born intact even if the treatment continued so clearly the hospital and their lawyers were wrong but the fact that the case went to court and they were set straight does not undermine the 8th Amendment in any way.
    As for the number of cases, do you really think it's a coincidence that there are several all coming out in the last few years?

Personally speaking, I'm convinced these things have always happened but families either didnt realize they could have had a choice in other countries, or they were too ashamed or distraught to go public about it.

Mere speculation on your part.
    So no, I don't think the "small" numbr of cases is in any way a justification : there is abortion on demand for Irish women who can afford it anyway, just not in Ireland, so any one of these tragic cases caused by the existence of the 8th is too much, given that it doesnt actually prevent abortion anyway.

All it does is maintain a fiction - and TBF even a single real case of hardship or suffering caused simply in order to maintain a fiction is far too much for me.

Why do you fail to recognise the right to life of the unborn when you refer to "hardship and suffering"?

At what stage, in your view, is the right to life engaged? At birth?

Can you link to these posts about physically assaulting/using violence against pregnant women to force them to have a child?

I've missed them.
    Because of a number of reasons. I don't believe that a man using physical force toward a woman is ever acceptable unless there are severe severe mitigating circumstances.

I'll qualify my statement and say the only time I would use physical force would be if she was holding an abortion tablet in her hand and was moving it toward her mouth. That would only be after attempting reasoning with her.

Force is acceptable to prevent worse acts (abortion/murder being one of them for instance)

As proven by the miss Y case, the state agrees with me.

Here you go babe x
    Force is acceptable against woman to save baby.

Apparently a woman is a person to be respected until shes is pregnant and becomes sub human with no rights to her own body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

There is no such thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

And what stopped the doctors turning off the machines immediately?
    Legal uncertainty due to the absolutely freak nature of the case, and the vast moral questions that were in play.

Every single case that proceeds to a full hearing before the High Court is 'arguable', let alone those that raise such fundamental ethical questions such as the rights of the unborn.

P.P. v HSE contained such an improbable situation that it cannot be held up as proof that the 8th Amendment is problematic. Dr Peter McKenna, consultant obstetrician at the Rotunda, gave evidence that the instant case "was not merely a rare case but an absolutely extraordinary one".

Even the most careful legislative draftsmanship will never be able to quench all doubts that arise in the hurly burly of everyday life and the inevitable human disasters that cannot be legislated away.

We should take PP v HSE for what it was: one family's nightmare arising out of a rare and chaotic chain of events. It's a tragedy, not an opportunity to mount your hobby horse.
    How can you possibly permit doctors to take medical decisions which are not subject to legal scrutiny?

The fundamental decision to withdraw life-support was taken by the doctors, and not the High Court. The Court in its judgment authorised the medical team to use its discretion.

Every single clinical decision that is undertaken in Irish hospitals may be reviewed by the courts, and patients are a lot better-off for that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

This "abortion industry" thing is getting boring now. Do you also complain about the cancer industry? The dentistry industry?

Are you comparing dental treatment to delivering a lethal saline injection to an unborn baby?

actually you do with regard to the question asked by swampgas, and you've even said as much in a previous post.

Your belief is imposed by law. So why does your belief trump that of a pregnant woman who wishes to abort?

Go ask the Oireachtas. I played no part in the vote on X legislation.

Still not answer.

Still not answer.

Its the answer you're getting.

I have no control over any individual, except myself.

So you dont know why you believe what you believe?

conorh91 wrote: »
    Legal uncertainty due to the absolutely freak nature of the case, and the vast moral questions that were in play.

Every single case that proceeds to a full hearing before the High Court is 'arguable', let alone those that raise such fundamental ethical questions such as the rights of the unborn.

P.P. v HSE contained such an improbable situation that it cannot be held up as proof that the 8th Amendment is problematic. Dr Peter McKenna, consultant obstetrician at the Rotunda, gave evidence that the instant case "was not merely a rare case but an absolutely extraordinary one".

Even the most careful legislative draftsmanship will never be able to quench all doubts that arise in the hurly burly of everyday life and the inevitable human disasters that cannot be legislated away.

We should take PP v HSE for what it was: one family's nightmare arising out of a rare and chaotic chain of events. It's a tragedy, not an opportunity to mount your hobby horse.

How can you possibly permit doctors to take medical decisions which are not subject to legal scrutiny?

The fundamental decision to withdraw life-support was taken by the doctors, and not the High Court. The Court in its judgment authorised the medical team to use its discretion.

Every single clinical decision that is undertaken in Irish hospitals may be reviewed by the courts, and patients are a lot better-off for that.
    But other clinical decisions are not overridden by legal decisions.

The doctors' considered medical opinion was that the baby could not possibly survive. It was for purely legal reasons only that the family was put through further trauma and suffering.

That doesn't happen with other medical decisions, which can be just as ethically fraught : when to stop cancer treatment, whether or not to amputate after a traffic accident. When to turn off life support, for heavens sake. Doctors have to take all these decisions, in accordance with the families, all the time. Legal oversight is as much part of those decisions as any others.

But only in cases where the woman is pregnant (and only in Ireland, because of the 8th amendment) are both the family and the medical team subordinate to purely legal criteria. IMO that's wrong, pure and simple.

• Advertisement

Its the answer you're getting.

I have no control over any individual, except myself.

Unless is forcing them to have the children of rapists?

So you dont know why you believe what you believe?

My simple brain is getting confused. :(

Unless is forcing them to have the children of rapists?

The law is very clear and makes no dispensation for a rape victim being further victimised at the hands of an abortionist. I happen to support this fully.

The law is very clear and makes no dispensation for a rape victim being further victimised at the hands of an abortionist. I happen to support this fully.

Fancy it up with whatever la de dah language makes ya feel good honest fact is you force them to have a rapists baby that was forcibly put into them.

And actually what if the rape victim using her own brain decides that she would actually be further victimised by having to give birth to the rapists child. Do you fully support increasing the victimisation suffered by the victim as it makes you happy?

Fancy it up with whatever la de dah language makes ya feel good honest fact is you force them to have a rapists baby that was forcibly put into them.

And actually what if the rape victim using her own brain decides that she would actually be further victimised by having to give birth to the rapists child. Do you fully support increasing the victimisation suffered by the victim as it makes you happy?

I force no one to do anything.

I'm expressing support and pride in a law that makes Ireland a shining example of defending human life, born and unborn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

But other clinical decisions are not overridden by legal decisions.
    They can be. There is no clinical decision which is immune to litigation or prosecution. Take medical negligence cases on their own: approx 25 of these are processed in the High Court every week, and rising.
    The doctors' considered medical opinion was that the baby could not possibly survive.
    No, there was some slight difference in the doctors respective prognoses. Dr Peter McKenna saw the prospect for the survival of the unborn as 'small'. He said that his view in that regard had hardened after hearing the testimony of Dr Colreavy. This indicates that Dr McKenna had previously believed there was some reasonable prospect for survival of the unborn, prior to the hearing.
    Dr. Mortell, too, had downgraded his prognosis from earlier in the intervention, and this was also addressed during the hearing.

So the views of the clinicians didn't become uniform (or near-uniform) right until the hearing was underway.
    That doesn't happen with other medical decisions
    Yes it does. Other clinical decisions not involving the unborn, such as withholding medical treatment, have also been subject to important court decisions, such as in Re a Ward of Court.

People who desire a clinical environment that is divorced from legal oversight simply do not understand the consequences of what they are saying.

I force no one to do anything.

I'm expressing support and pride in a law that makes Ireland a shining example of defending human life, born and unborn.

I think you first response to me gave a clear sign as to how a discussion with you was to go.

I think you first response to me gave a clear sign as to how a discussion with you was to go.

We all have our own styles.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

...honest fact is you force them to have a rapists baby that was forcibly put into them.

This is what really offends me about the "pro-life" stance: "So, you were raped. Sorry you had to suffer the trauma of someone refusing to respect your right to bodily integrity. Oh by the way, you're going to have an unwanted person growing inside you for the best part of a year, and you don't get a choice in the matter."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭am946745

It wasn't about abortion, but it was directly caused by the 8th amendment.

An amendment which was supposed only to prevent women having abortions has now been shown to affect pregnant women in all sorts of negative ways.

The Eighth must go.

Strange how our Maternal Mortality rate is lower than the UK.

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=2223

am946745 wrote: »

Not that strange. For one thing, ours is underreported. And rising.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/new-report-reveals-sharp-rise-in-number-of-maternal-deaths-1.2111831

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/health/ireland-scores-poorly-for-rates-of-maternal-death-30756530.html

http://aimsireland.ie/irelands-maternal-death-rate-depends-on-who-you-are-asking/

More importantly, unless you have evidence that refusing to allow women abortions for health reasons actually increases survivial rates, that's completely irrelevant. And even if there was such evidence, it still wouldn't justify forcing women to continue pregnancies against their will. That's a human rights issue, and you can't necessarily save people's lives against their will.

Not that strange. For one thing, ours is underreported. And rising.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/new-report-reveals-sharp-rise-in-number-of-maternal-deaths-1.2111831

More importantly, unless you have evidence that refusing to allow women abortions for health reasons actually increases survivial rates, that's completely irrelevant. And even if there was such evidence, it still wouldn't justify forcing women to continue pregnancies against their will. That's a human rights issue, and you can't necessarily save people's lives against their will.

Ah now. using that argument gets you nowhere. When pro-choice does not like the facts.. Then invent them.

We are not letting pregnant women die in Ireland. Our Obstetricians Gynecologists are not letting women at risk died from complications that they deal with every day of the week.

And yet Estonia, which is rate the lowest, has legal abortion.

Greece, Singapore, Sweden, Austria and almost all countries with a reduced MMR compared to Ireland. So if you're going to use that chart as a metric to argue for/against abortion then it's clearly a pro-choice result.

Ah now. using that argument gets you nowhere. When pro-choice does not like the facts.. Then invent them.

We are not letting pregnant women die in Ireland. Our Obstetricians Gynecologists are not letting women at risk died from complications that they deal with every day of the week.

What facts exactly are you referring to?

So Sally Rowlette and Savita Halappanavar - what? They didn't die? They would have died no matter where they were? Or a few avoidable deaths doesn't really matter? What exactly are you saying? One minte you're claiming our maternal death rates are important because (you think) they're good - and now you see they aren't as good as all that, suddenly the figures don't matter, our brave doctors are doing perfectly?

So remind us why you claim Savita Halappanavar died then? I thought you said there was medical negligence? Or do you now think the law was at fault?

And yet Estonia, which is rate the lowest, has legal abortion.

Greece, Singapore, Sweden, Austria and almost all countries with a reduced MMR compared to Ireland. So if you're going to use that chart as a metric to argue for/against abortion then it's clearly a pro-choice result.

Statistical syllogism does not lead to a fact based conclusion.

• Advertisement

No. So what was the relevance of your earlier post claiming (wrongly) that we have a significantly better rate than the UK? You're the one who brought a statistics claim into this.

Looks very much like you're doing what you accused pro-choice posters of doing, ie wanting to change the facts when you're in trouble.

No. So what was the relevance of your earlier post claiming (wrongly) that we have a significantly better rate than the UK?

Because you claimed women health was at risk in Ireland because of the Eight Amendment. And that is not the case.

Because you claimed women health was at risk in Ireland because of the Eight Amendment. And that is not the case.
    But it is. Several Obstetricians have said so, including Rhona Mahony. And the MMR, which only concerns maternal mortality, might not show that anyway.

Are you talking to yourself?

But it is. Several Obstetricians have said so, including Rhona Mahony. And the MMR, which only concerns maternal mortality, might not show that anyway.

What about these who defend our Eight?

Obstetricians / Gynaecologists

Dr. Makbul Ahmed MD PhD, MRCOG
    Dr. Khawaja Naveed Anjum MB BS, MRCOG
    Dr. John Bermingham MB BCh, MRCOG
    Prof. John Bonnar MD, FRCPI, FRCOG
    Dr. Maureen Brennan MB DCH, DTM&H, FRCOG
    Dr. Michael Brassil MB BCh, FRCOG
    Dr. Patrick Conway MD, FACOG
    Dr. James Clinch MB BCh, MA, MD, FRCOG Past Master of the Coombe Hospital, Dublin.
    Dr. Naser Giumaa MB BCh, MRCOG
    Dr. Trevor Hayes MB BCh, FRCS, MRCOG
    Dr. Bartlomiej Kuzera MD
    Dr. Subhash Kohli MRCS, MB BS, MRCOG
    Dr. Stephen Long DCH, MAO, FRCOG
    Dr. Dermot MacDonald MD, FACOG, FRCOG, FRCPI, Past Master of the National Maternity Hospital, Dublin.
    Dr. Alistair McFarlane MB BCh, FRCS, MRCOG
    Dr. Eamon McGuinness MB BCh, MA, FRCPI, FRCOG
    Dr. John Monaghan DCH, FRCPI, FRCOG
    Dr. Vida Naciene MD, MRCOG
    Prof. Eamon O’Dwyer MB, MAO, LLB, FRCPI, FRCOG
    Dr. Eileen Reilly MB BCh, MRCOG
    Dr. Shobha Singh MB BS, MRCOG
    Dr. Cyril Thornton MB BCh, FRCOG
    Dr. Helen O’Brien MB BCh, BAO, OBGYN
    Dr. Phil Boyle MD, MICGP, MRCGP
    Dr. Caroline Guindon MD, CFCMC
    Dr. Rita O’Connor MB BCh, BAO, DCH, D.Obs
    Dr. Hugh Nohilly MB BCh, BAO, MICGP, DRCOG
    Prof. Michael Foley MB BCh, MRCOG, MAO
    Dr. Patrick Burke MB BCh, BAO, FACOG
    Dr. Pauline Nagle Olsen MD, FRCOG
    Prof. Mary Josephine O’Sullivan MD, FACOG, MFM
    Dr. Sebastian Borges MBBS, DGO, DHSM, LM, MRCOG
    Dr. Gayle J. Borkowski MD
    Dr. Richard Brazzel MD
    Dr. Julia Bright MD
    Dr. Evelyn Brister MD
    Dr. Laurence Burns MD
    Dr. Freda M. Bush MD, FACOG
    Dr. Rafael José Cabrera MD
    Dr. Bryon C. Calhoun MD, FACOG, FACS, MBA
    Dr. Monique V. Chireau MD, MPH
    Dr. Sandy Christiansen MD, FACOG
    Dr. Damon Cudihy MD
    Dr. Howard Curlin MD, FACOG
    Dr. John Curlin MD, FACOG
    Dr. Mary Davenport MD, FACOG
    Dr. Joseph DeCook MD, FACOG
    Dr. Edward Degnan MD, ABOG
    Dr. Mark Doherty MD, FACOG, DABOG, FACS
    Dr. Myles Dotto MD, FACOG
    Dr. Brad Fields MD
    Dr. Shaun J. Gillis MD
    Dr. Carlos A. Gómez Fajardo PDS JLG
    Dr. David D. Goodwin MD
    Dr. Robert A. Graebe MD
    Dr. J. Paul Gray MD
    Dr. Donna J Harrison, MD
    Dr. John G. Hartmann MD
    Dr. Nathan Hoeldtke MD, FACOG
    Dr. Christopher Keane MD
    Dr. Christopher C. Homeyer MD, FACOG
    Dr. Paul Jarrett MD, FACOG
    Dr. Jean Kagia MBCHB(NBI), M Med OBS/GYNE
    Prof. Jeffrey A. Keenan MD, HCLD, ABOG
    Dr. Albert H. Kim MD
    Dr. Jerome Klobutcher MD OBGYN
    Dr. David L. Lang DO FACOG
    Dr. Patrick Marmion MD, MPH
    Dr. Danny McDonald MD, ABOG
    Dr. John McLaughlin MD
    Dr. Richard Moutvic MD, FACOG
    Dr. Alan J. Murnane MD, AAPLOG, FACOG
    Dr. Elizabeth D. Nelson MD
    Dr. William Polzin MD
    Dr. Russell R Suda MD, FACOG
    Dr. Kathleen M Raviele MD FACOG
    Dr. Fred Seale MD FACOG
    Dr. William Stalter MD FACOG
    Prof. Joseph Stanford MD, MPSH, CFCMC
    Dr. Mark Stegman MD, FACOG, CFCMC
    Dr. Shawn Swan MD
    Dr. Thomas Theocharides MD, FACOG, FRCS(C) FSOGC
    Dr. Philip Tyndall MD, ACOG
    Dr. Michael Valley MD ABOG
    Dr. Nicole Varasteh MD
    Dr. Steven Ver Beek MD, ABOG
    Dr. Jerry Wittingen MD, FACOG
    Dr. Hanna Klaus MD, FACOG
    Dr. Clint Leonard FACOG
    Dr. Rudolf Ehmann OBGYN
    Dr. Robert Walley MD
    Dr. Bruno Mozzanega MD
    Dr. Mario Terán de la Vega MD
    Dr. Jose Roberto Fuentes MD
    Dr. Ventura Serrano MD
    Dr. Patrick Yeung MD
    Dr. Kyle A. Beiter, MD, FACOG
    Dr. Michael Dixon, MD
    Dr. George Buttigieg MD, LRCP, MRCS, DIPFP, FRCOG, KGCOM
    Dr. Angélica María Sarmiento MD
    Dr. Sergio Valenzuela MD
    Dr. Mary Thomas MD
    Dr. Nick Steinauer FACOG
    Dr. Jose Sanchez-Méndez MD, PhD
    Dr. Sebastian Illanes MD MSc
    Dr. Michael O’Donnell OBGYN
    Dr. James Linn MD
    Dr. Ingeborg Collins MD
    Dr. Arlene Conte MD
    Dr. Jorge Neira OBGYN
    Dr. Vicente Ramos Barrientos OBGYN
    Dr. Daniel Wechter MD
    Dr. Marcia Snowball MD
    Dr. John Thorp MD
    Dr. Michael Trierweiler MD, Dip ABOG
    Dr. Courtney Malcarney MD, ACOG, ACS
    Dr. John Tyndall MD, FACOG
    Dr. Scott Cameron MD
    Dr. Rafeal Vicens MD
    Dr. Lawrence Cairns MD, FACOG
    Dr. Lori Carrillo MD, FACOG
    Dr. Graciano Singson MD
    Dr. Robert Gannon MD
    Dr. Thomas Sparks MD, OBGYN
    Dr. Robert Plambeck MD
    Dr. Monica Alexandrina Campen MD
    Dr. Karla Polaschek MD, FACOG
    Prof. Humberto Rodriguez MD
    Dr. Anthony Levatino MD JD
    Dr. Alfred Derby MD
    Dr. Robert Albee MD, FACOG, ACGE
    Dr. Miriam Duggan MD, OBYGYN
    Dr. Cicy Jose DGO
    Dr. Angelo Francesco Filardo AIGOC
    Dr. Maurice Caillet MD
    Dr. Camilla Hersh MD, F.A.C.O.G.
    Dr. Philip Lewis MD
    Dr. Trevor Martenson MD, OBGYN
    Dr. Jacob Peyton MD
    Dr. Karin Shinn DO
    Dr. John Shields MD
    Dr. William Coyle MD,FACS, FACOg
    Dr. Peter Verrill MD FACOG
    Dr. Dana Jacques MD
    Dr. John O’Neill MB BAO BCh, OBGYN
    Dr. Francoise Pinguet MD
    Dr. Josephine Martina MS. OG
    Dr. Beatrice Labenere MD
    Dr. Brendan Miller MBBS, FRACGP, MRANZCOG
    Dr. Sylvie de Kermadec MD
    Prof. Farah Asghar MD, FRCOG
    Dr. Lanett Guthmann MD, FACOG
    Dr. Poussie Pascale MD
    Dr. Josef Lingenhoele MD, OBGYN
    Dr. Tania Errasti MD
    Dr. Stephen Robinson MD
    Dr. Jeffrey Henney MD
    Dr. Margaret Hart DO
    Dr. Casey Reising MD
    Dr. Jason Peters MD
    Dr. Scott Osborn DO
    Dr. William P. Mueller MD
    Dr. Louise Murphy MD
    Dr. Theo O’Donnell MD
    Dr. Nancy Lefever MD
    Dr. Amy Hogan MD, CFCMC
    Dr. Reynaldo Garza MD
    Dr. Maria Cuda DO
    Dr. Marguerite Duane MD, MHA, FAAFP
    Dr. Clement Marrinan MBBS, FRCOG, FRANZCOG
    Dr. Robyn James MD
    Dr. Richard Fry MD
    Dr. Thomas Giebmanns MD
    Dr. Amy Givler MD
    Dr. Paul Keough MD
    Dr. Luke McLindon MBBS, FRACGP
    Dr. Marissa Ogle MD
    Dr. Albertine Omani MD
    Dr. Africa Rebollo Cuadro MD
    Dr Maria Isabella Sereni MD
    Dr. Jerry Sinclair MD
    Dr. Jerome Sinsky MD
    Prof. Leonard Smith MD
    Dr. Roy Stringfellow MD ABOG
    Dr. Barbara Susang-Talamo MD, FACOG
    Dr. Antoinette Torte BHSc, MBBS, DRANZCOG
    Dr. James R. VanCuren MD
    Dr. Leo Wrona MD, ACOBG
    Dr. Paul Carpentier MD, CFCMC
    Dr. Lester Jurgens MD
    Dr. Leonard Marotta MD, MS, FACOG
    Dr. Amin Louli MB BCh, FRCOG, FICS
    Dr. Jimmy Baggot MD
    Dr. MIriam Pereira MD
    Dr. Mark Rollo MD
    Dr. Catherine Grant MB BS, DipRACOG
    Dr. Julene Haack MBBS Hons I, Dip RANZCOG, FRACGP
    Dr. Kathy O’Connell MD
    Dr. Lachlan Dunjey MB BS, FRACGP, DObstRCOG
    Dr. Patrick Jr. Yeung MD, FACOG, SLS, AAGL, ACOG, ASCCP, AAFP
    Dr. Geoffret Hunt MBBS, DRANZCOG, FRACGP, FARGP
    Dr. Elvis Seman MBBS, FRCOG, FRANZCOG, EUCOGE
    Dr. Joshua Johannson MD, ABOG
    Dr. Johnny Bryant MD, ABOG
    Dr. James Hartman MD, ABOG
    Dr. Fred Seale MD, FACOG
    Dr. Nancy Goodwine Wozniak MD, ABOG
    Dr. Anita Avery MD, ABOG
    Dr. Sarah Smith MD
    Dr. Melissa Allen MD, FACOG
    Dr. Anita Showalter DO, ABOG
    Dr. John North MBBS, FRACS, FAOrthA
    Dr. Norman Gage MRCOG, UK FRANZGOG
    Dr. Magdalena Szymanska MD
    Dr. William R Coyle FACS, FACOG
    Dr. Alan Donoghue MB BCh, MBA, FRANZCOG, FRCOG
    Dr. Michael S. Parker MD, ABOG
    Dr. Adrian K. Thomas FRACOG, FRANZCOG
    Dr. Susan Rutherford MD, ABOG, MFM
    Dr. Albert Bringardner MD, LFACOG
    Dr. Steve Brewbaker MD, ABOG
    Dr. Anne Manning MD, ABOG
    Dr. Leonard Marotta, MD, MS, FACOG
    Dr. Margaret Keresztesi
    Dr. Vansen Wong, OBGYN
    Dr. Ionel Trifon Cioata OBGYN MD PhD
    Dr. Rafael Ordonez Martin OBGYN
    Dr. José Inganio Tubío OBGYN
    Dr. Victoriano Gracia OBGYN
    Dr. Carlos Lana Antolin OBGYN
    Dr. Esteban Rodriguez Martin OBGYN
    Dr. Rafael Luis Pineda OBGYN
    Prof. Juan Pablo Pineda OBGYN
    Dr. Andrej Mikolasik OBGYN
    Dr. Deirdre Little MBBS DRANZCOG FACRRM
    Dr. Joao Malta OBGYN
    Prof. Ernesto Beruti OBGYN PhD
    Dr. Jorge Gonzalez MD PhD
    Dr. John-David Zamora, MD OBGYN GYN Oncologist
    Dr. Leah Zamora MD FPOGS
    Dr. Gabriele Falconi MD, PhD
    Con. George Buttigieg, MD, LRCP,MRCS, FRCOG, DIP FP, FRCO, MA (Melita), KGCOM
    Dr. Ronald Motley, MD, PhD

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement