Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 2 Results

Options
  • 24-05-2015 8:49pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Handy game against the Jags

Mett was efficient bar one int which came when the reciever got hit, it bobbled on his head and a covering safety picked it off.
    11 of 15 and 200 yards 1/1 TD/int

Restricted Lynch to 44 caries off 14 yards, Blount was impressive again, 14 carries 111 yards and 3 TDs

Defensive keeps up its good sack record, Casey with 2, Klug and Nicholas with 1 each

Mett got injured at the end but is ok it seems..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints beat Buccs 38-3

Wasn't as easy as score says, run game is still long way from where I want it, but brees made up for it with 304 yards and 4 tds and a pick six from cb Rainey burns on two minute warning settled it, Buccs got a drive going in two minute warning but glennon got a dose of fumbles each time his oline recovered it but on fourth down with minute to go it let me have the ball and run the clock out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

2 EA drops and a disconnect internet wise! Guess it's sim time

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Threw another pick 6, meaning three for the year already. Think my offense has conceded more TD's than my D so far :pac:

Managed to win in the end. Sacked Teddy about a billion times, and INT twice. I find I'm pretty on point for defence, but I do stupid stuff on offense at times as I'm just not used to it yet. Frustrating, and Nassib doesn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers beat Eagles 38-7

Pryor throwing 5 picks was the real difference here with the Packers consistently taking advantage of the good field position it put them in. Rodgers threw 1, Hayward had a pick six and I think Lacy ran the rest in. Eagles defence is tougher to play against than the score looks, hoping to avoid them if I get to playoffs again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Nelbert wrote: »
    Eagles defence is tougher to play against than the score looks, hoping to avoid them if I get to playoffs again.

Yeah we can tackle and we can get sacks, we just cant intercept. My game plan went out the window when you got a 14-0 lead, had to throw more then i wanted to which in turn led to the picks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement