Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket 1 for the price of 2 please!!

• 24-05-2015 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Made the trip to Tipp today. First year with season tickets and no issues using it during the league. Printed out ticket from Account and when produced at the turnstile today was told was scanned already. Was sent to the ticket van who said try another turnstile, same again.
    Was then sent to the ticket office behind the town end terrace. The guy there was sound enough but said there was nothing he could do as the ticket had been scanned in at quarter to 4 and that I would have to buy a ticket.
    I think this is highly unfair as why should I be out of pocket. Has this happened to any one else with a season ticket? Any advice?

Advertisement