Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to do a one-off lodgement to custom saver account?

Options
  • 24-05-2015 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Hi, I recently opened a custom saver account and lodge money into it by direct debit every fortnight.  

I was wondering how I would go about lodging in a lump sum? Do I have to do this in a branch or can I do it through Banking 365? 

Also, how do I go about increasing the amount of money being lodged into this account through direct debit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

glack wrote: »
    Hi, I recently opened a custom saver account and lodge money into it by direct debit every fortnight.  

I was wondering how I would go about lodging in a lump sum? Do I have to do this in a branch or can I do it through Banking 365? 

Also, how do I go about increasing the amount of money being lodged into this account through direct debit?
    Hi glack,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

For a CustomSaver account, lodgements can only be accepted through your regular direct debit payment as no other payment methods are allowed for this type of account.

You can adjust the amount of your fortnightly direct debit; the minimum amount is €20 up to a maximum of €750 per fortnight.

If you use 365 Online you can send the request to change the amount using the 'Ask a question' option via our Online Service Desk.

Alternatively, please call 0818 365 365 and one of our representatives will assist you. More information on the CustomSaver account can be found here.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement